Soap Opera

AFTER SCHOOL

Y/N heads to acting class. She sees as people walks by, there's a few people who have the urge to be mean to other girls, such like.. this girl. Her name is Betty. She's like, one of the most meanest girls in this school. At least, that's what she said.

"ACTING CLASS IS CANCELED FOR THE YEAR. WE HAVE NO INSTRUCTOR. SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO SIGNED UP."
"You have got to be kidding me." I say, loud. Betty hears me yell, and immediately comes over to me. "What are you screaming about? How you're life SUCKS?"she says.
Oh sweetie. Scoff. Oh hun, you seriously do not want to be here.
"Okay. how bout we settle this.. at ShadyBucks. A unicorn cappuccino? Maybe with some spice?"
"UHM, no thanks. I'm on a budget.."
"Oh nononono, I'm paying."
"Um sorry, but I'll have to pass.."
"Oh, it was not a question."
"Guess I answered anyway."
I grab my textbooks and disappear from the room. I see Andi, waiting for me at her locker.
"So.. how's Jonah?" Andi blushes. I look at her face, her darting freckles with her magnetic smile. "Honestly, Y/N.." She looks at me, "I.. I.."

And that's the end of Soap Opera! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
And omg, 7k?! YOU GUYS ARE BOMB. I got hacked for some reason, but I got my account back.
I literally have no idea how that happened. But thanks guys!!!!
I'll see you soon :)
-loser