Chapter four "really wolfhard?"

Y/N POV

The script reading was nearly done and I was getting super hungry... like yes I'm thankful for the snacks on the table in front of us but damn I was a pig and needed an actual hot meal.

*GRRR RUMBLE* tummy noise.

My eyes went wide and I held my hand over my growling stomach, I guess it was loud enough for Finn to hear because he turned to face me with a smile.

"I need food." I whispered over to Finn, he just plastered on a smile and agreed.

"We're going to Mel's Diner so, be excited for that." Finn replied, I gulped and could imagine the delicious food... Damn it I was teasing myself, I was craving fries and gravy ect. I reached for my water bottle and realised it was empty due to me drinking all of it, I frowned out of sadness.

Finn placed his script down and reached down to his water bottle, he then slid it over to me.

"Have some of my water." He spoke, I smiled widely and mouthed a 'thank you'. I took an enjoyable gulp of the water and felt as my tummy did not crave for food as much as it did before.

Finn POV

We were reading a few more pages when my eyes came across...

-Mike kisses Dolores unexpectedly while Dolores pulls back, Dolores has an act of confusion.

I raised my brows and then looked at the duffer brothers and then Y/N who probably already read that part.

"Wait a minute. Uhh, wouldn't the Mileven shippers be SUPER SUPER SUPER mad about this, I mean I would, I ship Mileven hard-core dude." Y/N spoke out loud, I smiled at her opinion and nudged her arm lightly. She turned to face me.

"But like what it said before in the script earlier, Jane and Mike stick to being just friends. 'Milores' will be Mike + Dolores." Matt duffer mentioned, I just gulped and turned to face Millie.

"Jane starts having a crush on someone else anyway! And gee how cute would Mike and Dolores be? They have the same characteristics so it would fall perfectly into place!" Millie mentioned while staring at Y/N and winking.

Y/N just giggled which gave me butterflies instantly, it was the cutest thing ever. Y/N then nudged my arm lightly,

"Is it weird that I would probably watch and enjoy our ship? I mean not like I would enjoy enjoy it, pftt It's just a job so like yeah.. it's whatever. " She spoke mumbling the last parts nervously, I chuckled and just nodded a no.

"Uh I don't think so? I mean it's our job so enjoy every part of it." I replied, Y/N just nodded and reached out for my bottle again.

"Who said you could drink more?" I asked jokingly, she gave me a wtf face. Her hand was placed over her heart and she acted shocked.

"Really Wolfhard?" She spoke. I smirked and scrunched my nose,

"Drink as much as you want. I was kidding." I replied just smiling at her. She kept eye contact with me and drank my drink, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You're one weirdo." I mumbled, she stopped drinking and winked at me.

"Ya know it." She replied then raised her brows.

-
Table read was finally done and Y/N stood up to stretch.

"Millie, Sadie come on. Let's go eat I'm hungry." Y/n
basically yelled. The girls agreed and they started heading out, while me and the guys followed from behind.

———— I've updated! 💓💓💓💓