Chapter six. "Social Media"

Y/N POV

Last night was wild. It looked like a hurricane swept through my house last night... Opened packets of potato chips and candy were laid out on the tables, empty soda cans and blankets/along with pillows were scattered on the floor of my basement aka the game room.

I stood up and groaned out of tiredness, my alarm had woke me up. No one else was awake prior. I examined the room slowly, no sign of Finn. My glance then stopped to find Gaten and Noah sound asleep on the pool table, I chuckled to myself lightly. We watched movies last night, danced to music, Ate a lot, and also went on live... well I didn't go on live, just them, I hid away and just snacked on food. It was good having a sleepover because now I feel like I completely know them, we just clicked instantly.

I stepped around the sleeping people around my feet and made my way up stairs to grab a drink,

"Mom, can you start cooking please I'm hungry." I spoke while rubbing my eyes and entering the kitchen.

"Hey, Your Mom had to go pick up something. So she isn't here at the moment." Finn mentioned, I raised my brows and joined him over at the island counter where he was sitting at.

"She went to go pick up some paint from my uncle I'm guessing. What time did she leave?" I asked Finn, Finn gulped and drank from his cup.

"8:55 I think, so 10 minutes ago." Finn replied and a grin, I nodded my head and just smiled at him.

"Last night, you whacked me in the head pretty hard- Y/N it was an accident, I didn't know you were going to scare me, of course I'm going to get scared and whack you." Finn replied with a grin, I rolled my eyes and mouthed a 'Whatever'.

"I say we should cook. We have an hour until we leave, we better start now." Finn said confidently while joining me in the kitchen, I smirked at his idea and totally agreed.

"Okay, Wolfhard." I replied then winked at him.

Finn POV

We decided to make pancakes,

"I can make great pancakes. You're going to love them." I spoke confidently just grabbing the ingredients. Y/N raised one brow and fully faced me,

"So, you don't like fruit at all? I know, sorry for the random question but dude come on. Their healthy." Y/N mentioned while staring at me with those cute eyes.

I shrugged my shoulder back,

"I know their healthy, but ehh, I hate fruit." I replied while trying to crack an egg, I failed and dropped some of the egg shell in the bowl.

"Dude, how can you be great at making pancakes when you can't even crack an egg?" She said jokingly with a grin, I rolled my eyes and nudged her arm lightly. Footsteps appeared and Caleb came walking through and joined the island counter, I greeted him with a good morning.

"Good morning, what are we having?" Caleb asked, Y/N jumped out of excitement.

"PANCAKES!!" She yelled and danced around the kitchen like a goofball. I smiled and couldn't stop smiling at her.

"Fans have been tagging us in the paparazzi photos from last night, and there's head liners talking about Y/N being your girlfriend." Caleb mentioned, Y/N shrugged her shoulders and stood next to Caleb.

She pulled out her phone from her pocket,

"Oh my, I've gained 6 thousand followers. Lord save me. I only had like...none before, so I mean, pfttt." Y/N mentioned, I chuckled and continued mixing the pancake batter.

"Look at this." Caleb mentioned, he faced his phone towards me and Y/N so we could watch with him.

"Finn Wolfhard and his girlfriend? Stay tune for the deets right here on hollywoodgossip.

"Last night the young Stranger things cast were caught leaving Mel's Dinner North of Hollywood. Next to Finn was a girl, as you can see it looks like they are holding hands... are they dating? Is this his girlfriend? Also people have been saying that she is joining the cast of ST which is exciting." The lady spoke, I raised my brow and faved Y/N.

"Wow your fans are really onto it." Y/N mentioned with a smile. I winked back at her.

-hmm.