Chapter five "Mel's"

Y/N POV

"Where's the food? IM STARVING." I spoke just un-patient. Finn who was sitting across from me chuckled and raised his brows.

"We literally just ordered ten minutes ago. It can't come that quickly?!" Finn spoke with a grin, I rolled my eyes and started fiddling with the sugar packets on the table. Next to me was Sadie and Millie.

"Tomorrow we have a group photo shoot for the new cover and for a few magazines. I think it's around 12pm. Anyway we'll be texted about the times." Caleb spoke re-assuring us, I gulped and was excited. My first freaking photoshoot ever.

Finn grabbed my attention by humming a song, I smiled at his cuteness... oh man, girl think about this, you can't be crushing on co-stars.

"Finn, Uh what did you order again?" I asked him, Finn looked up at me and replied with,

"Curly fries and chicken nuggets. You?" He asked back, I inhaled and then exhaled.

"Ribs, curly fries, cheese burger on the side... and, oh yeah also a milkshake." I replied, they all just stared at me. I shrugged my shoulders,

"What? I'm hungry?!?! when your hungry you eat a ton so that's what I'm doing..." I replied just staring at all of them, Millie just smiled.

Finn POV

The orders came and we started eating. Man the girl in front of me could eat... Y/N was just shoving her face with food and inhaling it. Impressive.

"Oh lord this is great food." Y/N spoke, I chuckled at her silly-ness and continued eating.

It was a blast having dinner with Y/N, She was so down to earth and real.

"I think we should have a sleep over tonight? How about Y/N's house? Then tomorrow we can all go to the shoot together?" Sadie mentioned, I agreed and so did Y/N.

"My house is great. I just cleaned the pool!!" Y/N yelled, Millie screamed out of excitement.

Gaten lightly nudged my arm then looked at Y/N.

"You've been staring at her for quite a while. You like her right?" Gaten whispered, I gave him wide eyes and made sure that Y/N didn't hear anything.

"Shhh.. and yes. I think." I whispered back. Once we were all done, we ordered for an Uber XL van.

"The Uber should be here... in about 3 minutes." Noah said while staring at his phone. We were all waiting outside of Mel's Diner, I placed my hands in my pockets and turned around trying to look for the girls.

I caught the glance of Y/N's eyes and smiled at her, she smiled back and added in a wave. I analysed as she started making her way over.

"You excited about Milores? Oh man cause I am, I can't believe I'll be able to watch my own Ship." She mumbled with a huge grin, I just laughed at her weirdness and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm excited. New ships are always great." I replied just staring down at her due to her shortness.

"STRANGER THINGS CAST?! HEY! Look over here!" Some voices started yelling, We all turned around and noticed the paparazzi... some were from TMZ.

They all came running over abruptly, I gulped and realised this would be Y/N's first time encounter with Pap so I stood by her closely, making sure they didn't bother her, so they could bother me.

Y/N gulped and hid behind me, the rest of the group came over.

"FINN WHO'S THE GIRL?"

"QUITE CLOSE THERE ARENT YOU WOLFHARD"

"SWEETY WHATS YOUR NAME? WHEN ARE YOU GUYS FILMING FOR S4?!"

They all kept yelling and taking videos, the flash was bright.

Noah then pointed at the Van,

"Uber's here." Sadie spoke. We all rushed over to it, I made sure the girls entered first.

I closed the van door and stared at everyone.

"We shouldn't have went to Mel's on our own with out security or a proper ride." Caleb spoke with a grin, I agreed and we all started laughing.

Y/N was looking at me, she grinned.

She mouthed a 'Thank you'. I blushed and felt my cheeks warm up.

- young love, isn't it great? ❤️