3

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we get him help." I apply pressure to the wound, not knowing what else to do. "Oh so now you're into him? I thought we had a thing going on." I roll my eyes again. "First of all We most definitely did NOT have a thing, second, he's bleeding really intensely so if you wanna be mistakingly charged for his murder, be my guest." I yell. Soon we're all running as fast as we can to the pharmacy. We hop onto bikes and Eddie is spitting words at a hundred miles per hour. "I think it's great that we're helping the new kid but we also need to think about our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys know there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak I mean my mom's friend in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and she got AIDS blood into her system through a hangnail, a hangnail! And they can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a waist? You know that there are alleys full of AIDS infected needles, right? You know that?" We all hop off of the bikes.

"Richie, wait."
"Julie, Richie, you stay here with him." Bill says. We nod and stand by him.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie tells the boy. "Richie!" I scold. "It's okay." The boy mutters.

"So, what's your name?" He's breathing heavily. "Ben." I nod. "Well, we're gonna help you, okay?" The boys walk out and a girl comes out a few seconds after them. She's pretty, with long red hair and a freckled face. Beverly Marsh. Of course I know who she is. Everyone does. "Just suck the wound." Stan yells. "I need to focus right now." Eddie says. "You need to focus?" Stan asks. Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie mutters while staring at the wound. "Jesus. Oh, what do you need?" Stan asks in annoyance.
"Go get my bifocals, they're in my second fanny pack." I snort.
"Why do you have two fanny packs."

"I need to focus right now,
it's a long story."

"I don't want to hear it.

Bill stares at her. He tries to hand her a dollar, but she just holds up her cigarette pack and smiles. "Even Steven." She says. They walk over to us and look at Ben. Beverly seems to know who he is. "You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage. It's 101." Richie says as if he's a doctor.  "You dont know what you're talking about." Eddie replies. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly asks with a questioning look. "No, I'm good. I just fell."

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers." Richie laughs and I can't help but smile. "Shut it, R-R-Richie!" Richie threw his hands up. "What? It's the truth." Beverly stared at Ben. "Are you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Ben smiles. "We'll take care of him." Bill assures her. "I'll see you around."

Beverly's about to walk away when Bill stood her. "W-we're going to the quarry later, if y-you wanna come?" Richie raises an eyebrow. She smiles. "We'll see."

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Eddie says. "Why, what'd she do?" Richie stands up. "More like who's she do... from what I hear, the list is longer than my wang." Richie says, grabbing his crotch. Stan and I grimace. "That's not saying much." I mutter. "Really? You wanna see? Cause I can prove it to you." I gag. "Yeah Richie. Why don't you call me in four years?" He grins. "Will do."

"They're j-just rumors." Bill says.

(Did you like my reference at the end? Lol)