I Love You Anyway

3rd person omniscient
  "SIMON STOP!!!" Raphael yelled desperately before Simon's lips touched his. Simon had a look of hurt and disappointment on his face.

"What? You don't like me?" Simon said heartbroken. "No, It's not like that." Raphael said hurriedly. Taking a deep breath he tried to explain hoping he wouldn't have his heart crushed. "I...I don't like kissing." Raphael said with a bit of self hate. "I don't like kissing, I don't like having sex, I don't like anything sexual." Raphael looked down and wouldn't dare look up. "I understand if you wouldn't want to date a freak like me."

   Simon was shocked about Raphael's confession. HE WAS DISGUSTED. But he didn't mean for the words to slip out. "Well I'll just go then." Raphael said. "No. I'm not disgusted with your sexuality." Simon explained,"I'm disgusted that you think I would leave you over something so little."

"What?" The elder vampire said incredibly. "I love you so much Raphael. We don't have to break up just because you don't like sex. I will always love you, RAPHAEL YOU'RE PERFECT." This statement brought Raphael to tears and he let them fall. Simon wiped them away as he held Raphael's cheeks in his hands."Can I kiss your cheek?" Simon asked. "Yes." Raphael said quietly.

Simon leaned forward and kissed his cheek and laid down on his bed. Raphael laid down next to him and wrapped his arms around him. Raphael kissed Simon's forehead as he snuggled closer. " Simon, everyone has sexual needs though, what will you do?" He asked curiously. "Well, that's why they invented masturbation." Simon said jokingly. Raphael laughed and looked at Simon lovingly. "Is it bad to say I don't miss my father as much." Simon asked." Of course not. That's what he would've wanted." Raphael replied.

Simon and Raphael just basked in each other's embrace as they drifted off into sleep. Simon did feel the need to do sexual things later in the future, but always endured it because his love for Raphael was the most important thing in his life. His love for Raphael surpassed any sexual obstacles he had. 6 years later Raphael proposed to Simon, and they had a huge wedding planned by Magnus and Izzy. 30 years after, Raphael was ready for their first kiss. To Simon it felt like heaven, but it took Raphael a couple of years to get used to. Raphael and Simon will live forever in love and happiness.

All of a sudden, Fathers Day isn't so bad     anymore for Simon.