2

~about 6:50 pm~
You two took your time eating and chatting. It was pretty fun actually, wow. He paid the bill for you and you thanked him. When you both hopped into the car, he spoke up.
Jisung: actually you wanna go somewhere?
You: sure
He started driving to this destination.
And to your surprise, he took you to the arcade. Your jaw dropped dumbfounded as, 'why would we go here.' You just smiled as an idiot bc you haven't been to an arcade in awhile. He walked out of the car and opened the door for you. You mouth "thank you" And he just nodded taking your hand in his.
WOAH NO DUDE MY HEARTU..
When we went in you two paid for the stuff and started doing like literally everything there. In total you had such a fun time there.

Jisungs POV
Ok I'm sorry but I've fallen in love

|back to your POV|
You two were done and started driving home. Once you arrived to your house you thanked him and both said bye.

When you opened your door you were greeted by an overly excited brother. You were confused af but didn't bother. He was chanting something apparently so you decided to overhear.
Minho: OMG OMG OMG HES GONNA BE MY BROTHER WHAT THE FLIP (repeat that like 2917491737 times)
You just laughed while trying to hide it.

~time skip to tomorrow~
Jisung POV
|8:50 AM|
Today I'm going out with Minho, to shop for engagement rings. The wedding isn't until 3 weeks so we're going to prepare the engagement first. I'm still pretty nervous because of right now I'm telling this to her from the bottom of my heart. Anyway we both got to the mall and now were shopping for rings. We got in the special room filled with jewelry and wow. So shiny.
We shopped through all the rings until the perfect one

(Srry about the hand and stuff)

You: how about this hyung?
Minho: that looks perfect let's get it.

So you agreed on getting that one and the cashier said;
Cashier: that'll be about ₩21241800 (about $20,000)
You were a bit shocked but gave her your credit card (the cashier)
Once you were done you two thanked the Cashier and went to Minho's house to pick up Y/n for the date and drop Minho off.

Your POV
|11 am|
You didn't forget about the date tbh and once you were finish you checked yourself in the mirror. Hmm looking good

 Hmm looking good