4

You two ended up watching IT. Well actually you fell asleep on his chest, and he was watching the movie. It was just too scary for you to watch anyway 😂 plus snuggling up in his chest is so comfy istg :)
Once the movie ended Jisung picked you up from the couch(yep you were in the living room) and carried you to his room. He whispered.
Jisung: I love you
Then fell asleep with you

|12 Pm|
You just woke up finding like the cutest face ever staring into your eyes.
You: good morning
Jisung: good morning~
You then checked the time and Wth
It was 12 pm?????
Wow that's late for you to wake up. Who cares it's not like we're going to school today, right?
Once you sat up you asked Jisung, "are we going anywhere?"
He simply shook his head and said "well if you want but I really don't have anything in mind right now :)"
You: let's go to the parkkkkkk :p
Jisung: ok get ready I'll take you soon
You rushed to the bathroom and showered and got changed. Being a tom boy you don't know why you dressed up before, but now all you were wearing were some black shorts, tennis shoes, and a black shirt that said 'haters only hate because they live low' in white (Totally not from Intro)
Anyway time to go you got out and saw jisung ready

 Being a tom boy you don't know why you dressed up before, but now all you were wearing were some black shorts, tennis shoes, and a black shirt that said 'haters only hate because they live low' in white (Totally not from Intro)Anyway time to go y...

While you were going to the park you two stopped by a restaurant first, to eat breakfast. Start the day off with quality food is a great thing to do :)
After you two ate your food, time to go to the park and take a bunch of pics and post them on Instagram, and make one your wallpaper. Good plan right??
Once you entered the park you ran to the swing and started swinging, actually Jisung was pushing you. It was fun bc at one point you almost fell off :)))))
Anyway you both took like a million pictures and then he ended up falling asleep under a tree (on your lap) while you were just on instagram.
"Oh 625 followers, yay" you mumbled
You then changed your profile pic to jisung and smiled
Well I guess I'm staying here the whole day until he wakes up
Might as well get the car key in his pocket and drive home. You searched his pockets for a key and eventually found one. Now the real deal is how are you gonna carry him. Well it's obvious
"Hey Siri call Lee Minhoe"
*ring ring ring*
Minhoeeee: Minho how may I help you
You: come to xxxx park thanks
Minho: ok?
You ended the call and waited 10 minuets while you were staring at couples holding hands, laughing and being all romantic until your brother called out "IDIOTTTTT"
You: oh hi bro
Minho: so what's up
You: bring this squirrel to my car
Minho: you owe me..?
You: I'll get you ice cream :)
Minho: alrighty ma'm
Yay
It worked
You brother lifted him and started walking to Jisungs car. He then placed him down on the passenger seat and you thanked him and started driving home (Minho followed you for ice cream)
Once you were home you (well Jisungs house) you dropped jisung on his bed then went to the fridge then got some ice cream and gave it to Minho. He thanked you and went home.
You walked up to Jisungs bedroom and plopped yourself on the bed. Then you drifted to dreamland. Well actually a nap.

-in your dream-
You: hey Jungkoo-
You saw your boyfriend, or now your ex cheating on you, kissing another girl.
You weren't sad nor anything, but you felt a little betrayed. After a couple of seconds he turned his attention to you and of course said
Jungkook: it's not what it looks like
You faked a smile then said "we're over"
After a couple of years he became a successful idol in the most popular Kpop group, BTS. You've missed him until Jisung showed up into your life. It was probably the best thing that's ever happened to you, and you're really thankful for him.

~7 pm~
You've just woken up from your nap and saw that the sun was already setting (lol wtf self)
But Jisung was back hugging you and it felt comfortable af.
Jisung: wake up sleepy head the wedding is in a week, out parents expect us to throw a party.
You: oh ok?
Jisung: so princess get dressed and I'll drive you there
You: ok :)

So you got dressed into some clothessss (anything you like but with a black hoodie on top) and then left the house.

While jisung was driving he turned on some music in the car and started singing.
Jisung: I'M ON A HELLEVATOR
Jisung: MY HELLEVATORRRRR
You were just looking on your phone checking stuff. Just then your friend Tzuyu called
You:Hello?
Tzuyu: wow man this party of yours is crowded af~
You: bye
You hung up. Wow this girl tbh. We were about 2 minuets away from the destination then you asked Jisung,
You: why're we throwing a party?
Jisung: no clue it's like a bachelor party but not?
You: oh ok

Once you arrived at the party you two walked in, and wow. It was fancy, like really fancy. Just then your mom called both of you
Mom: you're here, come on we're about to give the announcement
You two followed your mom then Jisungs mom started speaking.
Jisungs mom: so today we're hosting a party because, in a week it's gonna be the wedding of my son and soon to be daughter in law. Please welcome Han Jisung and Lee Y/n.
Everyone just started clapping, and you just felt really awkward. So then your dad started speaking
Dad: I wanna invite everyone here to go to the wedding next week, at (any fancy wedding place.) Now everyone please feel welcomed and go party. After that some people you recognized ran up to you, and Jisung. These people are also known as, Tzuyu, Rosé, Chan, Woojin, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin, and the least expected, Jeon Jungkook. Why him?
All your friends and Jisungs friends were just so excited now, but Jungkook punches Jisung in the face
Jungkook: how dare you steal my girl
But luckily he dodged it and said
Jisung: your girl, who? You're an idol and you're basically showing a bad side of yourself so Flip off motherfather (Wtf self again)
Jungkook: Y/n are you ok? You're not hurt right ?
You: please leave, right now
Jungkook: no
You: why?
You could feel tears forming and jisung immediately hugged you, jisung was about to say something but Jungkook interrupted
Jungkook: because I love you...

End of this chapter, I'll post the next one soon, I hope. So have a nice day and I GOT THE MIXTAPE, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.