7 (last)

First can I just say, this is the end of this ff :) unlike what I promised this chapter is gonna be really short so sorry :(((

-5 Years later-
To the people watching over me, I just want to say thank you for the blessing you have gave me. The past 5 years have been difficult but with someone special next to me the whole time, it's gone perfectly.

Jisung: come on, let's go to the fan sign now

Yes you've became pretty popular, and you've written a book too. The book is based off of the journey you took to meet your true love. It became such a big hit, that you now have many fans. Jisung debuted in a group name Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment, and you're very proud of him.

Once you arrived at the place you heard people screaming your name, and after a while you got situated. Signing fans books, talking to them, taking pictures, it was a dream come true. A bunch of people crowded around Jisung while you were talking to a fan then someone made an announcement.

Speaker: hello everyone, I hope you're having a nice day but it is time to finally read the book.

By read the book it meant you were gonna read the book. Yes it was long but you didn't mind, because you can break it up into sections. Like read your favorite part, which was obviously the ending.

You read word by word
"I'd never thought I'd be happier, but without being forced would it have been true love? I now know the answer to that and no, if fate had chose the right path then it is this path. If it had not have been forced we'd never meet right? Or maybe in our dreams. I loved him and he loved me. That's all that mattered. It wasn't forced, but it was fate, fate chose me and Han Jisung"

You closed the book and everyone started clapping. To be honest with you you were very happy that you published this book.

THE WROST CHAPTER EVER. Sorry bye :(