Readjusting

Chester POV
I woke up with Mike's arms around me. His aunt was getting a divorce so, his parents had left to help out for the week. Mike was talking in his sleep again. Most of the time I couldn't make out what he was saying. If I could understand him he was talking about random things or talking about me. My favorite was when he was talking about me of course. I eventually got up and headed into the shower. The door opened when I was washing my hair and scared me half to death.

"Mike?" I slid back the door to find Mike brushing his teeth.

"Yeah?"

"Fucking asshole." I sighed.

"What?"

"You can't just walk in on someone while they're showering."

"You're my boyfriend."

"So?"

"I didn't think it'd be a big deal."

"You scared me." I said closing my eyes for a second as a chill ran down my back.

Mike laughed as he finished up. A wave of sadness washed over me as I looked at my chest and stomach. The bruises were still there. They're a lighter color now, a greenish yellow. The one around my neck turned from a dark purple red to a light purple. Mike did his best to hide it, but I knew he hated them too. He could hardly look at me without a grief stricken face. Brad and Rob always made me feel better about it. Especially Brad.

"I want them gone already." I said frustrated.

"They add personality." Rob grinned.

"Yeah. Ay look at this guy who got his ass kicked. That's personality all right." I scoffed.

"It's not like you looked too good to begin with." Brad snickered.

"I still look better than you." I smiled for the first time in awhile.

Mike POV
I opened the fridge and decided I would surprise Chester with breakfast. He hasn't been himself lately and I was hoping this would cheer him up. The shower turned off and I burned my hand getting everything finished. Chester came out and sat on the couch staring at the wall. I looked over at him and noticed him biting his nails.

"You okay?" I asked as I handed him his plate.

"I'm good. Thanks." Chester reached for his plate and I noticed his hands were slightly shaking.

Chester's been having horrible panic attacks and nightmares. Having to watch him go through this knowing there was nothing I could do was terrible. The worst were his nightmares. He'd wake up completely panicked and struggling to breath. I couldn't touch him cause he'd freak out more and it was like he couldn't even hear me when I was talking to him.

"What's bothering you?" I asked.

"Just trying to get back to normal. I wasn't in jail long, but it was horrible."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"I thought I was gonna get life," Chester stared blankly at his hands. "I thought I was going to die."

"I love you." I kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too." Chester rested his head against my chest.

I felt him relax as we ate and watched reruns. I set our plates on the coffee table then pulled Chester onto my lap. I kissed him gently and he tugged on my hair. I grinned and grabbed his ass pulling him against me. Chester nipped at my neck. I got up and lead him into my room. Chester took off his shirt with a wide grin on his face. I laid back on the bed and Chester sat on my waist.

"Why do I always have to be on top?" Chester laughed.

"You look good on top."

"I look good topping too." Chester smirked.

"I bet you would."

Chester leaned down to kiss me. I grabbed a handful of his hair as I ran my hand down his back. He took off my shirt and started grinding against me. Chester moved onto the floor taking my pants with him. I let out a small moan when he started sucking me off. I lightly bit my lip as Chester swirled his tongue around me. It had been so long since I got a good blowjob. Chester made eye contact with me whiled he took me all the way down. I groaned and grabbed a handful of his hair. After awhile of sucking me off, Chester got up and laid on the bed. I got up to get the lube from my sock drawer, when I turned back to look at Chester I got an idea.

Chester POV
"Why don't you put on a show for me, babe?" Mike tossed me the lube.

I caught it and for a second I was confused. I grinned as I realized what he wanted. I made sure my legs were as far spread as they could be and squirted some lube onto my fingers. I traced my fingers around my hole. Mike watched intently as I pushed a finger inside myself. I fingered myself slowly to start out. Mike started stroking himself as he watched me. I added another finger and picked up the pace. I made sure to look at Mike while I moaned his name. Seeing Mike so aroused by me was making me harder by the second. Mike walked up to me, took my fingers out of myself and started fingering me. I moaned loudly and laid flat on the bed.

"You ready for me, baby?" Mike asked as he stroked himself.

"Fuck yeah, Mikey."

I smiled as I already knew what position Mike wanted. He loved reverse cowboy. I gently pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. I lowered myself down onto Mike's massive cock.  He grabbed my ass once he was fully inside me. I rocked my hips gently while I was still adjusting to Mike's size. Mike slapped my ass making me smile. I got the hint and started to really ride him.

"Fuck, Chester." Mike groaned. He grabbed my hips and pushed me down harder onto him.

I finally found the magic angle and moaned loudly. I bit my lip while I rode Mike. I reached down and started to tease my tip with my thumb. Just as I gripped myself Mike pulled out.

"Doggy style, babe." Mike said out of breath and slapped my ass.

I grinned widely as I got on my hands and knees. Mike knew I loved this position. He pushed into me quickly. My breath trembled as Mike fucked me and ran his nails down my back. I moaned loudly when he hit my prostate. After that he started going as fast and hard as he could. His hips were pounding against mine relentlessly. I eventually laid down so just ass was in the air. I didn't even want to move; I was in so much pleasure. Mike reached around and started jerking me off. I could hardly even think as Mike pounded me.

"Fuck.....Mikey.........I'm so fucking close."  I moaned.

I grabbed at the bed sheets as I got closer to coming. I moaned loudly as I came. Mike continued to fuck me while I was coming which made everything so much better. Mike pulled out and came onto my back. We stayed in the same position while we tried to catch our breath. After what felt like an eternity, Mike got up and wiped off my back for me. I smiled at him as he did and he gave me a tired smile back. We put our boxers on and I laid against Mike's side.

"Fuck." Mike sighed.

"I hope no one heard us." I smiled.

"That was the best sex we've had."

"That was the best sex I've had." I kissed Mike and he had a big confident grin on his face.

It felt good to finally have Mike back. After everything I put him through and everything we went through I knew without a doubt I wanted to be with him forever. Scariest thing in my life wasn't people anymore. It was the thought of losing Mike. I looked at Mike, who was falling asleep. How did I get so lucky?

Low-key just filler lol