Come back...

3rd Person POV with the rest of the New Order, Youtubers, and Wattpaders

"Ok, what just happened?" Petra asked as she went around making sure the Wattpaders were alright.

"I think Jesse and J finished it." Ivor whispered as he scanned the area looking stunned and worried.

"Then where are they?" Harper asked worriedly and everyone looked at each other hoping the worst hadn't happened...

With the twins...

"Where are we?" J asked as he and Jesse appeared to be floating around in an infinite light gray space in their regular human forms with Eve separated from them and in her full size.

"I think we're in Aether." Jesse sighed with wonder as Eve "flew" over to her brother with Jesse on her head.

"We're dead?!" J practically screamed with disbelief as Jesse floated down to her brother.

"You're not dead, this is where a sacrifice must be made in order for Herobrine to be banished permanently." Eve nodded to a faint silhouette of Herobrine appearing in front of them, but was still and his empty eyes were closed.

"Wait what? Eve, you didn't say anything about this." Jesse said as she floated up in front of Eve's face.

"I didn't tell you because you wouldn't have allowed me to do this-" She nudged Jesse away and flew over to Herobrine. As soon as she blew her fire at him, he changed to a strange-looking relic that looked like a swirl of spikes in a cube shape and began to dissipate into black pixel-y clouds. As soon as it disappeared, Eve shrunk down to a smaller size and started to break apart into silvery purple pixel dust starting at her tail moving up and leaving her pale and see through.

"Eve no! I know I didn't really like you before, but that was because I was afraid of you." J pleaded as he floated beside his sister in front of Eve as she was still breaking apart.

"I know J... but I have completed my life debt to them and now I must go." Eve said wistfully.

"What do you mean?" Jesse asked.

"Your parents will explain it to you..." Eve said as she broke apart completely leaving Eve as just a ghost.

"Our parents?" The twins said at the same time before turning around and they saw, clear as day, their parents, Steve and Alex.

"Hello Jessica, Jesse..." Alex whispered as she and Steve came over to the twins and pulled them into a family hug, which they slowly returned as they started to tear up and sob out loud and Eve's ghost watched from the side.

"What did Eve mean when she said she had a life debt to you?" J slowly asked as he pulled out of the hug and mopped his eyes with his sleeve.

"Well, before Eve was put out of existence with the command block by the Old Order, years before, we stumbled upon an End portal and we ended up the End, where we fought with her to defend ourselves, but right as we were on the verge of killing Eve, we didn't wish to, so we spared her and she let us go by igniting the exit portal with her fire." Alex explained as Eve came over to her and she rubbed her head onto Alex's hand.

"A few years before you two were born, we would often go to the End to visit her and then tell everyone that the End wasn't worth risking lives for so that she could be left alone. It worked until the Old Order went to the End and, soon after, we found out she had vanished, later discovering from you two that it was because of the command block." Steve added on.

"Why didn't you tell us about her when we were kids?" J asked.

"We didn't want to scare you two, you were even terrified of the dragon toy we gave you as a child." Steve grinned at Jesse as she laughed slightly and there was a moment of silence before Alex said,