FOUR

y/n's perspective:

Health class. boring as hell. I didn't get it. what's the point about learning how the body works when we're all just gonna die and decay anyways.

I hated how Mrs. Watson just blabbed all the time like she actually was teaching us stuff.

like ur teaching us on how to put on a condom. who cares.

well, I guess the sexually active people do. like Stacy Wright and Kevin Longg do.

the two most sexual couple of our school.

I looked to my right and see the boy sitting beside me was on his phone.

he didn't talk much, but I found him a little cute. - for a high school boy.

I looked closer as I see he's in a groupchat. he's texting his friends random things, like what he's currently doing.

- sitting in class and texting them.

"MR. wolfhard!" mrs. Watson roared as she noticed the boy beside me was on his phone.

"oh, sorry mrs. Watson it won't happen again." he gabbled out.

she narrowed her eyes at him, "I expected better from you, Finn." she turned back to the board.

"I'm sorry!" he said.

she turned and looked at him again.

"detention." she says than turns to the board again.

Finn sunk back in his chair and looked ashamed of what he did. and got himself into.

"great..." he mumbled to himself.

class was soon over and everyone was already out and off to their homes since school was over for the day.

Finn and I were the only ones in the class. he was here for detention and I was helping mrs. Watson with a few things.

she had to run to the office quickly for something, but she'll be back. so that left me in the class alone.

and with Finn as well.

he sat there and let out a sigh.

"rough day huh?" I teased, he looked at me. "wha? oh yeah... roughin' toughin' day." he mumbled.

I giggled a bit, "im y/n." I said to him, he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Finn," he said. "though you already know from—"

"from mrs. Watson," I finished his sentence and we both laughed.

"yeah..." he started, "I hate health class, how about you?"

"oh my gosh, don't get me started on how much I hate this class." I said, he chuckled and I felt a tint of blush creep onto my cheeks.

"yeah same." he said, I smiled at him.

I saw he started to become redder than usual as well.

"I better go. can you tell mrs. Watson that something came up with my family?" I asked Finn.

he nodded, "yeah sure! see you around I guess."

"yeah, thanks... bye!" I ran out the door and down the hall towards the main exit.

I really didn't have any family problems...

I just needed to escape my feelings that would've became real if I stayed in there with him.

Finn Wolfhard.

****

Mega oof!

u be almost fallin for Finn huh. 😂😂😂

anyway, no one will read this but it's fun to write and upload. lol.