FOURTEEN

Third person's perspective:

y/n and her friends walked down a couple of blocks to the nearest Chick-fil-A.

"I'm hungry." y/n groaned as they all entered the fast food restaurant.

"We all are," Sadie says as everyone walks towards the counter.

"Hello- welcome to chick-fil-a: what can I get for you today?" The employee at the cash register asked.

Time skip; because I don't really know a lot about chick-fil-A so yeah.

"I'm full." Millie mumbled.

Sophia burped and the three girls looked at her with disgusted faces.

"Excuse me." Sophia said as she got up from the booth.

"I'll be back." She said and walked towards the bathroom.

"So what do you guys wanna do after this?" y/n wondered.

Sadie and Millie looked at one another, then at y/n.

"We half to go and meet our class at the hotel they're staying at." Sadie says.

"Oh."

"Yeah, come on Millie. Get Sophia and let's go." Sadie got up from the table and walked out.

"See you later bean." Millie smiled and waved.

y/n faked a smile and waved, she liked when Millie called her bean - but that was when she was in a good mood.

"Later Mills." y/n sighed.

She got up from the table and walked over to the trash; to throw out the garbage.

A few moments went by

"Hey guys lets get something here." She heard a familiar voice say as the door opened to the restaurant.

y/n didn't know what to do as she looked over at him and his friends pile into the place.

"What're you getting Jack?" Finn asked his friend.

"I'm getting chicken and fries" Jack responded with as Jaeden and Chosen ordered.

Jeremy nor Wyatt was there because they had tests to study for.

"Oh hey y/n!" Finn smiled as he saw her walking towards the door.

She tried to not get noticed because she felt like she wasn't looking approachable.

"Hey, Finn," she awkwardly let out a giggle and smiled gently.

"Wanna join us?" He wondered.

Jack looked at Finn giving him a - what are you doing face - and Finn shrugged at him.

"Yeah, wanna join us?" Jack asked.

"Sh-Sure." Y/n smiled and sat down with them.

"Hey, I know you from P.E." Jaeden said, y/n nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I still feel bad for hitting you in the face with the volleyball." Y/n had a guilty expression on.

"No, don't feel bad at all. It's done and over with." Jaeden assured.

"Did you want anything to eat?" Finn offered y/n, but she politely denied and explained she had already ate.

"Alright, lets take the rest to go then." Finn said and got up.

Chosen and Jaeden packed everyone's food up as Jack, y/n and Finn went outside to the van.

"Chosen can drive, it's pretty cool." Finn says as they pile into the vehicle.

"Aw cool," y/n said as she looked at Finn in awe.

Jack noticed how y/n and Finn would just stare at one another like they were deeply in love, and he honestly shipped it.

"You guys," Chosen said as he got into the drivers seat.

Jaeden hopped in shot gun and jack got into one of the middle seats.

"I guess y/n and Finn half to be in the back." Jack winked at Finn.

Finn blushed as he sat down beside a clueless y/n. She wasn't really understanding the fact that Finn was drooling over her.

Because she was too busy looking at someone else. Even though she looked at Finn in awe, she couldn't stop glancing at Jaeden.