Back when she was young

Serena's pov (Flashback)
I was humming a song as I was waiting for my mom and dad. We are going camping today! I was in the front sitting on the Swing. Then I say them! My school bullies Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris. I was hoping they won't see me. I didn't want to hurt them.

"Hey look! It's the freak Serena!" Misty called out. All the other girls just laughed. I then felt something hard hit the back of my head. I turn around and saw that May threw a rock at me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Look at the cry baby!" Iris called.

Being only 6 years old at the time I didn't know what to do. I just hugged my Bendy plushie. (Yes Bendy is in this! But only as a toy) he was my favorite cartoon.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him tighter. I then felt Bendy being grabbed out of my hands. I look up and Misty Holding Bendy. "HEY GIVE HIM BACK!" I screams trying to grab it from her. "Ha! No way loser!" She says as Lose my temper and I was getting angry. My eyes turned a bright red and I pushed Misty once I got Bendy back.

"Ah! The little brat almost killed me!" She screams as the schools older kids started to chase me. I was pinned to the wall and being punched and kicked.

I closed my eyes and then I felt myself being dropped. I saw Them on the ground. I looked over to Misty and her gang. She growled and said "You'll pay!" She says before they all got up and ran away.

I sighed in relief. At that moment my mom and dad walked with a sad smile on there faces. I smiled and got into the car after saying Hi and helping them put the stuff in the trunk.

~Time skip~

I jumped out the car and then I felt a slight pain in the back of my head the my vision went blurry. When I woke up I was in the middle of the forest. I was to tired to do anything so I tried to fall asleep but then heard the grass moving and saw a tiger about to pounce on me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded by wolfs. I try up slowly but fails and then I fell myself firing picked up by the back of my shirt and felt soft fur I open my eyes and see I'm on a black wolf that's running through the forest to a cave and other wolves following. I relive that I can relax and I did. I close my eyes and fall asleep on the wolf that saved me.

____________________________
Sorry if it sucked. Like if you liked it! Comment what you thought and I I should continue.

Becky~