The truth

Serena's pov
I open my eyes slowly and look around and see no ones up yet. Good, I was planning to wake up before then and say bye to Papa and them. I jump down leaving Lucy up there.

"Lucy! Wake up!" I whisper-yell. I see her peep her head out and I heard a groan. "Fine I'll just go say by to Papa alone!" I say causing her to jump down onto my arms. "Papa!" She says as I walk to a waterfall.

I knew they'll be there because that's where we always would go shower this early in the morning.

~Time skip~
I heard the waterfall sounds and began to walk faster. "Serena?" Lucy asks making me slow down. "Yes Lucy?" I ask still walking. "..." she doesn't say anything. I smile at her and she smiles back. We finally reach the waterfall and see Papa. "PAPA!" I says running to him with Lucy I set Lucy down and let Papa. "I'll be leaving today." I say hugging him. "Oh Serena I'll miss you!" "I'll come back soon I promise! Just asking as you promise to keep yourself and the pack safe!" I say
Ash's pov
I woke up and crawled out my tent. I looked around and didn't see Serena on her tree. I thought she just went to grab stuff. I was gonna go grab some food but then saw Serena and Lucy running back. It looked like they were having a race and Serena was winning. I chuckle at her child ness.

When they finally reach me I deiced to make a move on Serena. I'm still a heartthrob. "Hey Serena tie your shoe" "Why?" "Because I don't want you falling for someone else." She rolls her eyes and walks away leaving me and Lucy. "Sup." I say which causes Lucy to leave to.

Ugh! This is harder than I thought.

"You dirty minded Freak" She says walking by me. "I'm not dirty minded I just have a sexy imagination." I say grabbing her waist.

She pushes me away saying "Fuck off!" Then walking away.

"She's a tough one." I mumble under me breath. Then and idea popped in my head. I walk to Serena and whisper to her

Time skip to after Ash told Serena his idea~ Serena's Pov
I smirk. "Ok."

"1"
"2"
"3!"

"GET UP YOU SLEEPY BUTT-FACES!" Me and Ash scream at the same time hitting 4 pans together. He has two and I have two.

I heard screams. "WHY YOU-!" Misty says running out of her tent running strait up to me. "Im this close to telling them who you are!" She says using her fingers to make small amount of air. "And I care why?" I say putting my hand on my hip smirking. She growls and turns around to everyone and steps on steps for some reason they have.

"EVERYONE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" She yells as she reaches the final step.

I smirk. "She!" She says pointing to me. "Me." I say causing her to growl. "SHE IS THE GIRL WHO WENT MISSING 10 YEARS AGO!" She says "AND" She says turning to Dawn, May, And Iris. "SHE'S THE GIRL WHO ALMOST KILLED ME!! SHE'S THE ONE WE CALLED LOSER!" She says making them gasp.

"Hey! Misty, that a little to far!" Ash says clearly mad as hell. I turn to Misty smirking. "No, Ash it's fine." "I'm used to it." "So Misty you done with your little crying session?" I ask. "We need to get moving." I say clapping.

"Ugh! Nothing gets to you loser." She says mumbleing "loser".

"The loser says what!"

"What?"

I smirk "Exactly."

"S-Shut up loser!"

I sigh. 'This is gonna be the longest days of my life' I thought as I pick up Lucy and starts to walk towards Dawn.

(A/N: So I finished this chapter. Sorry if it sucked and sorry for taking so long. My depression has gotten worse so I won't be updating a lot. I'm still scared to tell my parents but you know whatever. So comment what you thought of it and leave a like!)