Im sorry but atleast im not dead!

Hey guys I'm not dead! I just want to apologize. Something's been going on at home and has been affecting me greatly.

So it began on Sunday the day on the Super Bowl. So my uncle was drunk off his ass along with his wife and so my grandpa and grandma had brought them here and so my Grandpa wanted to leave for awhile now and he was already mad cause my drunk grandma decided to grab food and take the Long was to the car and my grandpa was fighting for my Uncle and his wife to get in the damn car.

My aunt had to go out there to finally get them in the car. And we were inside a little after the incident
And my aunt got a phone call from my grandpa and the next thing I knew we were running to our car. When we got there I found my grandpa on the side of the road in his car and he was bleeding from his nose and my uncle, his wife, their daughter, and my grandma was no where to be seen. It turns out stupid Claudia (My uncles wife) attacked my grandpa while he was driving and she took Brianna (my cousin) and Willy (my uncle) and started to walk home and my drunk grandma left my grandpa and went with them. And so me, my mom, my big sister got in the car leaving my dad with my grandpa.

My big sis was already in tears but I didn't cry. I was comforting her holding my tears back. When we found them I saw Claudia attack my aunt and so my aunt attacked her back and my sister was crying screaming to get them to stop. I also heard my little cousin screaming trying to stop them. That's The day my heart broke. They called the cops and so once they got here my grandma was in the room with me and my siblings saying that 'everyone out there is going to get arrested' 'It's their fault!' Which was not helping. Remember I'm younger than my sister but older than my cousin so basically I'm the middle child! My cousin was in tears and so was older sister while I was calm trying to comfort them both.

Then, my parents called my uncles friend, Billy, and so Claudia went with him and started to flirt with him while my uncle was getting arrested! Cause of her stupid ass! So now Claudia is now on the run from the cops! She's so selfish! So now my cousin is dragged into this by her mom! So a couple days ago Claudia came back salty in the morning packed her stuff and tools Brianna! Yesterday my uncle got out of jail and sooooooo guess what? Claudia Got all lovey dovy! So now my cousin is ignoring me, I'm mentally broken, I have no one to talk to about this besides Daisy14607, my friends don't understand! And, I jut need a break. So the next day on Monday I skipped school and missed a lot! I also get distracted Cause of it! So my grades are slipping and I'm failing. Yeah I got honer role but I barely got it!

And my grandma is lying to everyone who wasn't there. *Sigh* And to top it off I HAVE A CHANCE TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM MY FAMILY CAUSE OF STUPID CLAUDIA!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT BEFORE ALL THAT HAPPENED MT CAUSIN WOULD GET ABUSED BY CLAUDIA!

*Deep inhale* I FUCKING HATE CLAUDIA AND MY STUPID LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my life officially sucks..... But..... Atleast I'm still alive but broken.