Ch. 5

What time was it? I stretched out in bed then got up and went downstairs for breakfast. Hmm... Eggs or cereal or pancakes... Cereal! I was feeling lazy.

"Morning bed head."

"Morning."

"Don't talk so loud!" So they were all hung over, great. Then he realized what I said, "no comeback?"

"Nah, it's too early for comebacks, Tom."

"Can I have a cuppa?" Nathan groaned from the living room.

"Cup of what?"

"Tea," Tom said staring at me like I was stupid.

"Oh, my fault. Sorry I've already been in the country for a full twenty-four hours so I should know the lingo," I said rolling my eyes as Tom made the tea. "I want some too, please."

"You didn't know what a cuppa was?"

"I know what tea is though, and I drink it on a regular basis," he just stared at me, "what? Fine I'll make my own," then under my breath I added, "jerk."

"Someone's a bit agitated this morning."

"Sorry! I thought you were upset about me not having a comeback! I'll look on the positive side- at least I didn't get woken up by five drunk guys at three in the morning- oh wait I did!"

"You heard us come in?"

"Sort of, I was half asleep, not that I slept much after that though... Did you guys stay up playing beer pong?"

"No..." I rolled my eyes as he handed me the tea.

"Earl gray?"

"You know teas?"

"I told you I drink it."

Jay, Siva, and Max were still passed out in the living room, but Nathan was sitting there, wanting to take those last, I'd guess, seven beers back. Hm... Jayne warned them not to get drunk... I was going to have a little fun. I went to the middle of the room and screamed. They all shot up.

"What's going on?"

"My head!"

"What the bloody hell?"

"Next time, don't get so drunk you pass out in the living room," I said, smirking. They were pissed.

"It's so early."

"It's nine..." They all groaned. "Come on boys, it's Saturday! Let's do something fun!"

"But I've got a hangover!"

"If I get you all ibuprofen, will you stop complaining?"

"How do you know ibuprofen helps? You don't drink..."

"Well, seeing as I was up half the night and I didn't want to be bored all day, I Googled it."

"Little Miss Perfect," Max grumbled. I curtsied.

"At your service!"

"Were you teacher's pet?"

"What do you think?"

"Straight A trouble maker?"

"Nah, I was all of my teacher's pets- even the ones I hated. Don't ask how. I wasn't even that great in most of my classes, but I did have straight A's. Starting Monday, I'm back in school. Yuck."

"What do you want to do since you so rudely awakened us?" Siva asked.

"I want a rematch in FIFA," Max shouted. The next three hours were spent not only on FIFA, but on me proving that girls can be good at video games.