Seven.

Dedication to @scarsofangst for simply being amazingly awesome c: ♥

~~~

"I kinda wish he’d left a note. You know what I mean?" - Charlie Kelmeckis, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

~~

Therapy Session #2

"What's going on Stella?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and lacing her fingers together, staring at me and waiting for an actual reply.

I tapped my foot on the ground and drummed my fingers on the armrest beside me as I stared back at her, my jaw clenched and my knuckles white. I was mad, why? Because I fucking was.

She sighed when she realized I wasn't going to answer her and she shook her head "What's going on?" She repeated, in a more determined voice.

I raised an eyebrow at her tone, and fixed my gaze onto hers "Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean; you've been getting in trouble at school, not coming back home on curfew, God knows what you're doing as well! " She flared her arms around, exaggerating if you ask me. But of course, nobody asked me so I might just shut up and watch her flatly.

After a long silence of her starring at me, waiting for some kind of response, I just blinked at her and shrugged, feeling numb "So?"

Her nostrils flared and she took a deep breath "So?! You're not the kind of girl who actually gets in trouble!"

I rolled my eyes "You don't even know what kind of girls I am."

She raised an eyebrow challengingly and picked up a file. She glanced up at me before dropping her gaze again and opening it, beginning to read "A+ Student, perfect attendance, perfect grades, top notch attitude and one of our golden students in the whole scho-"

"I get it." I interrupted her and glared.

"I hope you do actually get it." She sighed and dropped the file on the desk.

"Yeah, you're a stalker."

She groaned and shook her head "That's exactly what I'm talking about!"

"What?"

"Your attitude!"

"What's wrong with my attitude?"

"It's all over the place!"

I roll my eyes and shift in my place, leaning back into the couch "Can we just get on with the session or are you gonna keep on preaching me?"

"Do you even listen to yourself?"

I kept quiet, not bothering with an answer, which lead to her next words "You've changed, Stella."

I looked at her with an annoyed look on my face "You barely know me."

"Well, people who know you very well, say you've changed."

"You mean my mother?" I raised a cold eyebrow at her and shook my head "Just because I'm not getting the best grades doesn't mean I've changed."

"How about the principal office's visitations everyday, does that prove that you've changed?"

I kept quiet, my jaw clenching as I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor.

"What about the teachers complains that you are becoming a whole other rude person?" She raised an eyebrow as well. "How about you tell me about that?"

"There's nothing to tell, they simply cannot admit the truth."

"Just like you're not admitting Amy's death?"