Eight.

Dedication goes to xxRoyalBloodxx , because I love her, and I've known her for more than a year and a half, and she's always there for me. So people, go follow her, she's amazing.

~~~~

A.N:

I am sorry for not being around much, and not posting and just disappearing like that, but Ihad fractured my hand, and I couldn't move it for a while and I also didn't have the courage to write. It's been rough, but as one amazing person once told me "It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever." 
If you're reading this, thank you for sticking through the story and know that there is only two chapters left, two short chapters as well. 

I love you all so much, and thank you for everything! 
~Keep reading and being awesome !

~~~~

'I am both happy and sad at the same time, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.' - Charlie Kelmeckis, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

~~~~

From the second I stepped inside the house, it was like my whole emotionless facade wore off.

I couldn't keep up the act, the house itself just made me crumble inside again. Her scent was still there, faint, but there.

My steps made a weird noise on the wooden tiles as I made my way upstairs. Her door was closed, and it looked dreadful to me.

I sighed, closed my eyes, clenched my fist, told myself to just keep going, and then, I went in.

As soon as I stepped in, her perfume consumed me. My eyes watered, my chest trembled but I refused to cry.

I looked around the messy room carefully, searching for something, or rather someone. I knew she was gone, I knew that, I've known that for four months now. But being in her room, seeing it all messy and seemingly still .. alive - the room I mean- a small part of me hoped she would somehow still be here, sitting on her bed, throwing the small stress ball in the air and humming a song quietly.

But her bed was empty, with only thrown clothes covering it. And the laptop sat there, half closed still, as if she just left to get some snacks, planning on coming back in seconds.

Foolishly, I looked behind me. I turned and watched the door. For five whole minutes, I just stared at the door, waiting.

For what? Nothing.

For who? For Amy.

After these long five minutes, I turned back around, my eyes still blurry but my heart calm, as if it was still numb, still in it's own world. The fact that I was standing in my best friend's old room still had not sank in.

I stood in the middle of her room, looking around. i turned in my place, scanning every corner, smelling her perfume again and again. I stood there, and for the first time in two month, I let myself think of her again.

It's been exactly two months since the last time I even attended a therapy session.

It's been exactly two months since the last time I spoke to Jordan.

It's been exactly two months since the last time I ever thought about Amy.

I've been busying myself. As wrong as it sounds, I needed the distraction. The painful memories were just getting too much.

I was now on the student committee, and I was also the volley ball captain. I had a lot to take care of, and a lot of practice to attend as well. I never wanted to step foot in the therapy room again. I never wanted to think so much again.