Letter to the Reader-INTRODUCTION

Dear Readers,

This is my first time writing a fanfiction so please bear with me if it's toooooo cringy. I'll try my best to write a good fanfic that'll catch your attention. Also, please forgive my future not-so-perfect grammar. You can comment my mistakes and I'll edit it out after the story.

This Jaeyong fic is an omegaverse story so it might have a unique genre to others who doesn't know the genre Omegaverse. I'll have an introduction about Omegaverse in the next chapter. It WILL have mature scenes so please read at your own risk.

The characters' attitude, habits and status are only the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance found in the story is pure coincidence.

Thank you!

P.S The story takes place in the present sooo WE ARE HAVING TAEYONG'S SUPERIOR BLACK HAIR IN THIS FIC

BUT

It seems that almost all the members changed their hair color. Taeyong with red hair, Jaehyun with green highlights ish, Black haired Taeil, Blonde WinWinie, Black haired Markeu BUT BUT BUT i'M STILL STICKING TO TAEYONG'S BLACK HAIR AND JAE'S CHESTNUT HAIR.

I'll find a chance if I could change Taeyong and Jae's hair colors in the story.

edited: 11/07/2020