⌠7⌡

The week has come that Taeyong needs to be at Seoul. He really didn't have much of a choice, whether he liked the offer or not. It was early in the morning, he's already ready to go but he suddenly had thoughts about backing out. He starts to feel anxious and bites his nails. Should he back out?

He keeps thinking about it until it took some minutes that someone knocked on his door.

"Taeyong-hyung! Are you awake?"

It was Sicheng...and Taeyong suddenly got an idea.

"We're going to Seoul, hyung?" Sicheng asked excitedly as they got inside the plane.

"Yes, Sicheng," Taeyong answered for the third time.

He needed to be in Seoul to start his work in Jaehyun's and because he was having second thoughts, he brought Sicheng to lighten up his mood. Asking permission to his employers wasn't that hard, since he have a valid reason.

He needed help, not in chores but in avoiding Jaehyun.

It didn't took long until they have arrived in Seoul. They immediately got off the plane and exited the airport. Taeyong was about to call a cab but he saw a guy in a tux holding a placard with his name on it. Soon, the guy saw Taeyong and ran to him, leaving the black car on the side walk.

"Are you Lee Taeyong?" the guys asked. Taeyong slowly nodded, "Mr. Jung has been waiting for you. Please get in the car."

Taeyong didn't want to but he obeyed. He didn't want to be in trouble. The omega grabbed the wrist of the beta, pulling him into the car also. As soon as the back door closed, the car's engine begins to run. The trip was long and quiet for Taeyong but Sicheng was amazed by every building and people they passed.

Soon, they have arrived. It has been a week since Taeyong last seen the tall and big residence building of Jaehyun. He soon looked straight ahead, eyeing the tall man walking straight to them.

"Welcome back, Taeyong!" Yuta greeted as he smiled on the omega.

"Thank you, Yuta," he smirked, "Ah, if you don't mind, I brought my friend here."

Yuta looked at Sicheng. Not too long, Yuta found himself staring at the beta. It was making Sicheng uncomfortable somehow. He soon bowed and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sicheng."

Yuta immediately cleared his throat and smiled at the beta.

"I'm Yuta. It's cold out here, shall we go inside?"

Yuta escorted the two. Taeyong walked the long hallway and saw Ten, who was cleaning the living room. As soon Ten saw Taeyong, he smiled. He dropped the duster and ran to the omega to hug him.

"It's been a week, yeah?" Ten asked and Taeyong nodded as an answer. Ten then saw Sicheng, "And who is this?"

"Ah, this is my friend at the mansion I'm staying," Taeyong uttered.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sicheng."

Ten smiled at Sicheng. The omega got startled as Johnny held him by the waist. Johnny kissed Ten's head which made Ten blush.

"Welcome back, Taeyong. Jaehyun's waiting for you, he's in his office," Johnny said.

Taeyong didn't want to come alone. He snatched Sicheng's wrist and walked upstairs. Taeyong knocked on the double-doored room. He waited for the cue before he opens the door and peeks inside the office. He saw the Jaehyun who is seated on a swivel chair, wearing specs and arranging papers on his desk.

Taeyong slowly walked inside with Sicheng. They stood two meters away from Jaehyun's desk while they wait for the Headman to finish his paper works. Finally, Jaehyun cleaned up his desk. He takes off his specs and he was surprised when he saw a stranger.

"This is my friend at the mansion. If you don't mind me having a help since your residence's big and I can't clean it alone," Taeyong uttered. Jaehyun cleared his throat before smiling.

"Ah, no, I don't mind actually," he faked a laugh, "Mind if you could introduce yourself?" he asked.

"I'm Sicheng. Thank you for accepting me!" he said.

Jaehyun stood up, revealing his blue uniform. Taeyong looked at Jaehyun from top to bottom. He really look handsome, Taeyong thought. The uniform really matches his figure, tall and robust. The omega bit his bottom lip, preventing him from salivating.

Jaehyun walked towards them with a clipboard in his hand. As soon as Jaehyun came closer, Taeyong finally got a clear shot of his face. Flawless as ever, he thought. He noticed that Jaehyun got a long earring on his left ear which adds up to his charisma.

"Here's the list of chores you two have to do today," Jaehyun said as he handed the clipboard to Taeyong. The omega looked at the list and it wasn't that much. He was used to these kinds of chores so it wasn't new.

"Got it," Taeyong uttered.

"I won't be around today, I got meetings. Please forget about cooking food for me, you could just cook for you guys," Jaehyun notes.

Taeyong didn't expect himself to feel down as he heard that Jaehyun's gone for the day. He expected to see Jaehyun stalking him as he cleans the mansion. He immediately cleared his mind. Thinking like that makes him shiver.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, Sicheng...you could go and start the chores. I'll just have a word to Taeyong," Jaehyun directly looked at Taeyong. The omega just raised his eyebrow. Sicheng nods, leaving them inside the office.

"Are you gonna add up some more chores?" Taeyong asked sarcastically and Jaehyun chuckled.

He really didn't say anything which made Taeyong question himself. Jaehyun slowly walked closer to Taeyong which made him to step back a little. The alpha suddenly hugged the omega.

Taeyong felt his own heart pound and he hopes that Jaehyun won't feel it. The hug was gentle and tight. Did he already missed Taeyong that much? The alpha soon released and looking once again at the omega's face.

"I'll be going. Thank you for coming," Jaehyun whispered.

He left Taeyong inside his office. The omega almost drop down to his knees. He honestly forbids himself to feel something for someone but a big part of him doesn't follows. He holds his chest and his heart's still pounding non-stop.

"Why would you even pick a guy like Jaehyun?" he asked himself.