Prolouge 1: Know the girls

Director's POV:

In the modern age, somewhere in Seoul, There lived five girls who became a popular group in Korea. Amy, the oldest among her friends is the one who showed them to sing in front of the audience. Rouge, the second oldest is the one who rapped pretty damn hard to make the boys go 'wow'. Blaze, the middle aged girl among her friends is the one who wrote the Kpop songs their team needs. Tikal, the first youngest is the choreographer of their team, without it they won't make it as the best choreography in the awards. And finally Cream, the youngest among the group is the one who had the highest voice to handle. Many fans tried to hit this high note but they had bad luck.

Today is their last song before they hit the road for Mobius.

(Amy-Yeri, Rouge-Irene, Blaze-Joy, Tikal-Seulgi and Cream-Wendy)

(I will not do the lyrics... Sorry)

*after the song*

The crowd goes wild when the song ended. The girls quickly got off stage cause the fans will run after them.

??????: Good job girls for make it so quickly.

Amy: Thanks Celine.

Celine is a Pink butterfly with blue wings. She is practically their Manager that made them big time. She organises their time, days, and appointments at the same time so those girls should be thankful.

Celine: You girls ready for the trip?

Blaze: Yep. Can't wait to experience something new for a change.

Cream: I hope they can appreciate us there. I want to see the whole world.

Rouge: Honey, I want to see the boys and their muscles... And maybe hang out at their beach.

Tikal: I wish those boys in Mobius have respect to the women like us.

Amy: Whatever you girls say. I say this country is great to see.

Celine: Then let's go out cause your fans are running...

Amy, Rouge, Blaze, Tikal, Cream:
Towards us.... Run.

They ran as their fans chase them to the airport.