Chapter 4: First day of school

Cream's POV:

I woke up from a panicking purple cat. "We are late!!" Blaze yell as it alert me. "Wait... What time is it?" I said checking the time on my phone, "Blaze... It's only 7 in the morning and school doesn't start in an hour..." I said calmly as she sigh in relief, "Well... I'll be shopping with Tikal today. We're going to get wigs for all of us." I said as I got up and took some clothes for me, "Okay then." Blaze said as she sat down on bed, texting her boyfriend.

I got dressed and said goodbye to Blaze and exit the room. I took some bread and jam from the ref and began to make a sandwich for me and Tikal to eat. I acted like I'm older than Tikal but basically, I'm not... I saw Tikal all dressed up, "Morning Cream. Ready to go?" She asked as I nod. We both put on our masks and head out.

While on the streets, we bumped into two mobians... One hedgehog and one fox. "너를 부딪쳐서 미안해.(I'm so sorry for bumping you sir.)" I said that made them confused, "My friend here is saying We're sorry to bump into you boys.." Tikal said that saved me from it. "Don't be... We weren't looking where we're going..." The hedgehog said as they walk along... I then noticed that the fox had two tails, weird thing.... "You should learn how to speak English...." Tikal said as we entered a wig store. "Sorry... I forgot that we aren't in Korea..." I apologise. "It's okay but next time remember it." Tikal said as we pick wigs for the girls...

We pick the ones close to their fur color and also ours.

Amy's Wig

Rouge's Wig

Rouge's Wig