Chapter 9

Adam and Sami woke up and Jason popped in. "Uh, what are you doing here?" Adam asked. "We have a recording session and you weren't answering...what are you doing?" Jason asked. 

 "We just got tired and fell asleep." Adam said.  "Yeah, right..." Jason said, walking away. Sami headed to the bathroom and took a shower. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. Sami came in and gave me a hug and a kiss and whisper "I love you." He smiled. He made breakfast and made some crafts. We went to a party hosted by one of the YouTubers. It was fun. Food was good. They ended the night with a dance and went home. Sami bolted upstairs and then came back down wearing her bathing suit. "What are you doing?" Adam asked. "I'm going to swim and relax, wanna join." She said. "Sure." He said. He went up and got his shorts on and went down. Sami was already in the pool, swimming. Adam headed back in the house and turned the pool lights on. 

"Cannon ball!" Adam yelled, running. "Adam!" Sami yelled. He floated back up and laughed at Sami. "It's not funny." she said. "Aw, hun. Come here." he said, swimming towards her. I hugged her then kissed her. "You know I love you right." I said. "Yes." She said. They spent the night stargazing and having fun in the pool.