Chapter 2 part 1: Birthday

UMAS POV:

I wasn't the happiest person today. Well, Nobody was happy on the isle. But usually I was at least a bit happy, mainly because I would have seen Harry by now. But No! Every time I tried to talk to him, or come in contact with him in any way, he dogged me and hid. Why? I'm not exactly sure, witch is making me even more mad than I already am. I walked up to a shop window and punched it. The glass shattered and went everywhere, some sticking in my fingers. I didn't feel any pain, so I didn't notice that my hand was bleeding badly. I started to walk towards my mom's shop, growling at anyone who looked at me to long. I pushed open the doors with so much force, I thought they would fly off the hinges. I stormed to the stairs leading to my house above the shop. Okay I have to admit this, I was a little mad. Okay, fine I was a lot mad. I had a reason to be! It was my BIRTHDAY and Harry was AVOIDING me! Okay whatever. This is why people on the isle can't have trust. I thought I had harrys, but now I'm second guessing my thinking. Finally I noticed my hands were covered in blood, so I washed them off in the sink and wrapped them with bandage I stole from the docks right after it came from Auradon. I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling. I still couldn't believe what was going on, but I guess I was going to have to deal with it.

HARRY'S POV:

I could tell Uma was mad. Very mad. I had been watching her from the shadows, and I saw her punch a window. Yikes. I better hurry before she really hurts herself. I just stole her birthday present, a silver sword with aqua detailing, and a brown sheath. I had to go pick up her cake next. I had threatened a goblin into sneaking into the Bore-A-Don kitchens for me and stealing one. On my way to the docks, I snatched a bow and stuck it on the handle of the sword. I also grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and scribbled down a birthday card. I threw the pen at someone, and laughed as the barley dogged it. Finally I arrived at the docks, and as soon as I had moved forward, a goblin holding a white cake box walked up to me. He quickly handed it to me, and then scurried away. I opened the box to look at the cake. It was perfect for Uma. It looked like it was made for her! It was light blue, with several different types of sea shells on the top and sides, and had a seahorse on the side in the color of rust. I gasped at how nice it was, amazed at what it looked like. We never had stuff like this on the isle. We didn't even have cake boxes! I walked away from the docks, heading to where me and Gil had been setting up the party. The before gross looking alley had now transformed into a really nice party venue. I walked under a banner that said "Happy 14th birthday!" In big bold letters. There was white paper lanterns, and a table with different drinks and treats. I smiled so wide my face started to hurt. " Nice job Gil! I'm going to go get Uma. " I said still really excited about how it turned out. He nodded and tossed me a black beanie. I raised my eyebrow, signaling him to explain. " Tell her to put this on so it's a complete surprise. " he said nodding his head at me. I laughed and headed towards the Chip Shoppe to go find Uma. Leaving Gil to watch over the party.

Boom! Looks like Uma can't survive without Harry! In case you were wondering why they went from 12 to 14, I'm skiping two years for each chapter. Sorry for the very long wait, but I got my notebook back finally.Bye!! ~ SerpentPrepStudnt

P.S who else really wants cake now?