Chapter 4 part 2: Darling

Omg guys this is the last chapter!!!!

HARRY'S POV :

Wow. Uma is really letting her guard down. What happened to question and rejection? I just asked her out and she said yes! Oh no. No no no. I have to go on a actual date with her! I mean, I like...... not going to finish that sentence. But anyways, regular Uma would never say yes if I asked her out. Or maybe this isn't Uma. Maybe, this is an alien in a Uma suit. No, that's stupid. Back to reality . I've been strolling through the Isle for, um, maybe an hour? I'm not sure because I still can't tell time. All of the sudden, a brilliant idea popped into my head.

 " that's It!" I said to no one in particular. I darted off, and a few people around stared at me. Quickly, I darted through the market place and stole a blanket and a wicker basket. I ducked into a alleyway and made sure no one saw me. I examined the basket, witch had no holes, and was only broken in one small place. I looked over the blanket, and found only one hole that was about the size of my fist. The boats must have just got back from Bore-a-don  I thought. I walked out of the alley, and easily stole some stuff to make sandwiches. I also grabbed some drinks, the shopkeeper getting mad when she saw me. I laughed evilly , and waved my hook at some people. Suddenly, I saw something amazing out of the corner of my eye. it was cupcakes, and there wasn't a spot of mold on them. I ran into the shop, and quickly asked the shop owner if I could have three. she cautiously handed me three and I put a dollar on the table. she smiled, clearly confused as to why I was paying for them. I quickly walked out of the small shop, and took the wrapper off the cupcake. I bit into it, and I felt like I had just ate a cup of sugar. I groaned with delight and stuffed the rest into my mouth. I put the food into my basket and threw the cupcake wrapper on the ground. I was making my way out of the market, when I saw the all too familiar swish of turquoise braids. I thought quickly, ducking under a table. I slowly made my way into the shadows, being carful not to draw attention to myself. I quickly found my way out of the market area and was finally able to breath. I collapsed against the wall, and closed my eyes, trying to find peace. " HARRY!" someone shouted. " OH MY GOD!" I screamed, instantly realizing it was Uma. " Did I scare you?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer. I was about to answer her, but all of the sudden, she vanished. I rolled my eyes, and quickly went to set up the picnic.

UMA'S POV:

I was being led somewhere by Harry, and honestly, I had no idea why I was doing this. I mean I said yes, witch I still cant get over, and now I am actually doing it.We stopped, and I glanced around. We were at the broken bridge, and the sky was visible. I looked down, and I gasped. on the ground was a awesome  picnic. " Harry.....  where did you even get this?" I asked, amazed at the sight. " lets just say I "borrowed" it." he said, putting emphasis on the word borrow. I smiled lightly, not wanting to seem too excited. " either way its... amazing." I said excitedly. "Trust me love," he said, stroking my hair. " I know it is." he finished. I leaned into his side, and he put his arm over my shoulder.  The rest of the night was filled with us mainly laughing, or talking, or him chasing me. It was around midnight, when I looked at my watch and realized the night shift would start soon. " Oh, I have to go...." I said, gesturing towards my watch. He nodded, and then he leaned in closer to me. I decided to just kiss him, because that's wheat would have happened anyway. he smiled and waved as I stood up from the ground and walked off, leaving him to clean up his little picnic date.

Hey people!! How is everyone???? Well, I'm sad to say this, but this was the last chapter. But don't worry, I have many more fan fiction books on the way. - serpentprepstudendt