Chapter 4 part 1: Close

Hey guys! Hope your all doing good. Anyways, here's another chapter!!!!

HARRY'S POV:

Ever since Mal defeated Uma at cottilion, she had been
well....... different. That doesn't really even start to describe It. Example:  Yesterday, we were talking with the crew about the awesome 18th birthday party we threw her, just about a month ago. Of course I was standing next to her, My arm around her shoulder. Normal stuff. Suddenly, Gil rushed up to the group, light tentacle marks around his arm. " Uma! " he said, out of breath. All the attention was on him. " your mom wants you. " he said in short breaths. Then he gestured to his arm " and she's angry. " He finished. Uma gulped , and she looked absolutely terrified. She swallowed hard, and stood up. " Um, I gotta go, bye. " she said, waving to crew. Then this happened. She leaned near my face and kissed my cheek quickly. " Bye harry. " she said quietly, still near my face. She quickly ruffled my hair, and then ran off to go check on gil. On the inside, I was flipping out. She's never like this. Well, I actually kinda liked this Uma, but I wasn't gonna admit it. I just got a great idea. I'm not gonna say what it is, but I'll drop a hint. This is going to test how much Uma has changed. I feel like I need to do a evil laugh, but that would kinda give my plan away. Suddenly, I realized Desiree was snapping her fingers in my face. "Earth to Harry." She said. I glared at her, and she moved her hand. " What I'm the world was that about? " she asked, practically screaming. " I don't exactly know. " I replied, shrugging my shoulders. She rolled her eyes and started to whisper to jonas. Leaving me to go back to scheming.

UMA'S POV:

Oh. My. Satan. Okay I'm really sorry, but I'm still trying to process what just happened. Harry, Yes Harry Hook, My BEST FRIEND, just asked me out. Yes Asked me out. On a date. Well, this is going to be a first. I'm going to go find Desiree. This is outrageous. Ugh.....

15 Minutes later....

So, I found Desiree, and she was freaking out too. Because Jonas asked her out. What, do we live in Auradon now? We're at a dress shop right now and I found a dress already. It was aqua with lace, pretty auradonish, I know, but it was in good condition for a dress on the isle. Desiree Was still trying to find one. " Uma! " she shouted through the door. "Mmm" I mumbled, annoyed at how long this was taking her. "What about this one?" She asked, coming out wearing a Purple and white sleeveless dress, with fish netting on the top and around the top of the skirt. " Wow. " I said, and this time I ment it. " This is the one then! " she said happily, stepping back into the dressing room . "Okay let's pay!" I said, sorta being sarcastic because we weren't actually going to pay. We were just going to sneak out. That's just a decoy in case anyone's listening . Oh Now's our chance." D, come on! " I shouted. " Kay! " She yelled, stepping out quickly. We ran out of the store, and laughed while the shop keeper yelled at us.

Hope you liked this chapter! I'm really sorry, but this book is almost over. Yeah, I know it's short, but I have much bigger plans for you guys. See you later! ~Serpentprepstudnt