○ Quick Update ○

It had been a little over a month since I came back to Toronto from being in LA for Izzy.

Waking up and seeing a familiar brit snoring beside me, his blonde hair a mess, Boo on the floor next to me, licking her paw and Rajah is no where to be seen she's probably hiding in the living room.

Throwing the sheets off, making sure not to wake dom since I had to be on set early, grabbing one of his t-shirts to throw up to walk to the bathroom. 

Turning on the water, seeing the steam and getting in letting the water soak away my tiredness.

"Mind if I join you?" A sleepy voice says, I spin around to see dom naked in front of me.

"Come here, babe." He does, getting his hair wet in the progress. I can tell his looking for more scars on my body.

"Davina?"

"Yeah." I stare at him, the look on his face is weird, without saying anything he kisses me, I'm shocked at first, but I ran my hands through the blonde mush that was his hair. I pull away.

"Dom, I'm sorry. I have to be on set early."

"It's fine, I have to get fitted for new Jace's owl costume." (** semi- spolier from 3x03.**)

"Okay."

We shower fast, I didn't bothering to do my hair since it's gonna be done on set. After drying off I throw on dom's black t-shirt with yoga pants he doesn't care that I'm wearing he's shirt, cause I haven't had time to wash my clothes since I've been back. I put my hair in a messy bun and wear my uggs, I grab my purse.

When we make it out of the building the sun is coming up, but it's still dark. Waiting for the van to come to bring us to set.

"Do you think Kat's gonna be on set with us? Or Eileen?" I only mention Eileen because I have to film a kiss with her.

"Maybe Kat. Eileen didn't say anything to me."

The van stops at our apartment building.

"Good Morning, Davina and Dom." Kyle says.

"Good Morning, Kyle." Kat is in the car on her phone.

"Dav, have you seen this article?" I'm taken back what article.

"What article?"

"It's about how you self harmed and were hospitalized for it." I blink and look at dom, he's eye telling me he didn't tell kat.

"I did self harm. Give me your phone so I can read the article."