Set

We leave Alberto's apartment when Tessa and Alberto wake up, so we can shower and get some clean clothes at our apartment. I picked up Rajah, Dom had Boo on her leash. Rajah was purring lightly in my arms as Dom drove to our apartment. Although we had a shower and clothes in his trailer I think he wanted to go home for a while before we had to go to set that night.

Once at our apartment, Dom had gone to shower. I opened the bathroom door seeing the stream from the hot water, hearing the water. I don't care if Dom's to shower by himself. I want him. Every fiber in my body is screaming as I undress to join Dom in the shower.

I look at Dom's back. His hair is a mesh of blonde. The water dripping down his body.

"Dom?" I say. He turns around, surprised to see me. His eyes look up and down my body. He moves closer. I move to the side, getting my hair wet.

"I want you." He says, the way he says it, the low growl in his voice.

"Later, baby." I bite my lower lip. I grab the shampoo and began to put it in my hair, but Dom grabs the bottle from me.

"Let me, Davina." I obey. Dom washing my hair, I know he wants to something else with his hands to me. I'm not ready for that. We shower together but we haven't had sex yet.

We finish showering. As soon as I get dressed my phone is blowing up from twitter.

@WeventsProd we are happy to announce @DavinaLewis will be joining us at #THOS4 later this year.

I read the tweet. I'm in shook.

"Dom." I say he's shirtless only pants on.

"I saw. You didn't know?" I look back at my missed calls and messages a lot from Carrie.

Carrie
davina, please answer me. Wevents need an answer about going to that con.
Carrie
I told them you will be going to that con.
Carrie
seriously? davina? are you not answering your phone anymore?

There are a lot more.

davina
you never called me about any con. now you tell me i'm going back to paris. did you not try to actually talk to me before deciding this for me.

carrie
i tried calling you multiple times. but they needed an answer about this con by the end of the day. yes i decided this for you because i thought you would want to meet the fans. i talked to izzy and addy about it.
read; 9:37am

I don't even reply. I can't wrap my head around this. I just sit on the bed. I feel dom, putting his hand on my hand.

"She didn't even ask."

I throw my phone on the bed. It starts ringing. 

kat the caller ID says. I slide to answer her video chat.  She's in her trailer.

"Hey. Did I miss something?" I'm wearing short sleeves that show my cut from yesterday. She probably saw it when I answered the video chat.

"Other then fact that I may have replased yesterday at Alberto's.. It was Blake again, everything, Kat. As soon as I get free of him

a/n: i am not for now continuing this book or any of my books on here, because my motivation is gone. i have no ideas. i need a break. i don't need to worry about people asking me when i'm going to update, for the past few weeks my anxiety has been getting worse which is one of the reasons i'm not continuing writing. i will be back.