○ Sarah is back ○

After reading the article and making it to set, I go to Dom's trailer. Looking at myself in the mirror my face red from crying. Someone knocks on the door.

"Davina?" It's Dom, shit.

"Go away, Dom! I'm such an idiot thinking he wouldn't use my mental health against me! I know he would." Dom opens the door.

When I look at Davina, I see a strong, confident women. I wrap my arms around her, she doesn't know how much I love her. She breaks the hug, I stare at her beautiful green eyes, the freckles around her nose, her blonde hair in a messy bun.

"Babe, your not a idiot. You put your trust in the wrong people. Forget about him."

"I know." We walk to the the hair and make up trailer.

I spy Kat getting her runes on. She's talking to someone with a red wing on, I don't get good look of her face. When I look back at Dom he looks as confused as me but he knows who Kat is talking to.

"Davina!" I hear Kat yell seeing me. I look at dom, he nods he head as if saying go talk to her.

"Kat. And you are?" I ask the girl standing next to her.

"Sarah Hyland." Dom's ex. No, it can't be.

"Hello, Sarah." Dom says. Why is she back? I thought we weren't gonna see the older seelie queen.

"Dominic." She says.

"Davina," Gabby says. I sit next to kat in my chair.

"So Sarah, what brings you back to Toronto?" I ask.

"Matt Hastings wanted me back as the seelie queen."

"What about Lola? I mean she plays the younger seelie queen."  I feel a cold cloth on me, my angelic rune getting put on upper arm.

"What Davina means to say is that Hastings didn't tell us you were coming back." Dom says. I stare at him.

"That was the point." She leaves.