Illumi x Reader|| Hunter x Hunter

You had been a maid of the Zoldyck family for about a year now, and as such had grown used to the usual torture they put the staff through. For some reason though, something had seemed slighty amiss when the Lady of the house requested you to check on Illumi-Sama. You thought it odd that Illumi needed to be checked on, as he was a perfectly functioning adult and the Zoldyck's don't really have emotions for the most part. What could it be then? A punishment, perhaps? 'No that can't be it...' You thought, 'That's such a weird way to call someone to get punished... Even for these people.' When you had reached Illumi-Sama's door you gulped, nervous and not sure what to expect from your master. Hesitantly, you rapped your knuckles on the door lightly.
"Master Illumi?" You called.
Illumi's voice was hushed and monotone in his response, "Come in, (y/n)"
"Y-yes, Illumi-Sama." You slowly creaked the door open, and you heart was pounding against your ribcage. As you cautiously stepped into his room you tried to avoid eye-contact by looking downwards. You noticed from your peripheral vision that, thankfully, he wasn't looking at you. He stood at the far side of the room next to his boudoir, brushing his hair back over his shoulder looking in a standing mirror he had received as a gift 
from a now deceased relative of his. He wasn't wearing his usual outfit, or at least not the shirt of it. You couldn't help but admire him and blush at the sight of his slender, yet muscular frame. "I-Illumi-sama?" You asked, silently hoping you hadn't done anything to cause for a punishment. In truth, you quite liked Illumi-sama, and you hoped you never had to lose trust in him over another one of your punishments. Knowing what happened to the other staff what was to come could be anything from whipping to starvation or electric shock. You would have never imagined what was to come.
"Strip yourself"
"W-what?! Illumi-sama?!" You jerked your head upright, panicked. Your cheecks flared a bright crimson. 
"This is a punishment for what you have done. You caused this family a great embarrassment when you were overly kind to our clients yesterday." 
"Huh? B-but what kind of punishment is this supposed to be?!"
"(Y/n), your punishment shall be in the manner of an eye for an eye. You tainted our repuatation, now I shall do the same for yours."
"B-bu---" 
"Strip yourself. I believe I have explained myself adequately." 
"Y-yes Illumi-sama." Tears began to stream down your face one by one, as you began to unzip your uniform. You let it fall to your ankles and awaited further instructions from your master as you shook nervously where you stood. 
"You are not completely stripped, (Y/N)." Illumi continued to stare at you, expression unchanging.
"M-my apologies, Illumi-sama." Your tears streamed down your face, and began to drip off your chin as you unhooked your brazier, hands quivering as you pulled it away from yourself exposing your soft, (c/s) breasts. As the cold hair hit your flesh your (s/c) nipples stood erect, and you had to internally force yourself not to cover them, so your punishment would not worsen. You nervously bent over slightly, and began to slide your panties off of your virgin maidenhood. 
"Please, hasten your pace, I do not have all day." Illumi walked towards you and ripped the fabric of what was now your only covering. He roughly slung you over his shoulder and carried you towards his bed.
"M-master! P-please!" You begged him to release you, you were terrified of what was to come. 
"Hold your tongue. You wouldn't want anyone to hear you, yes? Even if someone witnesses your punishment I am afraid I cannot stop." He threw you onto his bed and you were laying on a sea of crimson silk. You held your hands up to your mouth to stifle your cries. "Remove your hands." Illumi knelt above you. "Remove my trousers. Do not use your hands." You nodded, mortified of what he was telling you to do. You sat up and put your hands on the mattress. Your forehead pressed into Illumi's abdomen, and took the waistline of his pants between your teeth and began to pull his pants down, a tent forming in his boxers beneath. "You will have five minutes to make me climax before I have to beat you." Your hands slid his boxers down, and you squealed in panic once you saw how large he really was. Nervously, you wrapped your hand around his shaft and began to pump. "That will not be sufficient, (y/n)"
"Understood, Illumi-sama." You bent forward and pursed your lips around his tip, slowly taking him in. Groaning, in annoyance Illumi grabbed your head and thrusted his member fully into your mouth, going into your throat. You gagged, but you knew better than to struggle as he thrusted into your mouth at seemingly inhuman speeds. You were counting time in your head, and you had about three minutes before you would be beaten, and somehow you thought that would be more merciful than this. After a few more pumps he released his seed into your throat. He pulled back just enough for you to swallow, not allowing you to spill any of his fluids. Once you had done so he shoved you onto your back.
"Illumi-sama?"
"Yes, (y/n)?"
"May I please clothe myself?" Illumi chuckled slightly. You didn't know what was funny, or even that Illumi had any sense of humor, sick as it may be. "Master?" 
"Turn around, (y/n). It is time for your punishment."
"That wasn't it?!" You gasped.
"Goodness no, mother expects all punishments to be thorough. We are not nearly done." Your eyes widened in terror. Illumi grasped your waist roughly and flipped you over, lifted your rear and pressed your head into the mattress. 
"Illumi-sama... P-please... I'm a virgin."
He leaned over and put his mouth to your ear, "But of course," Without any warning Illumi shoved his entirety into your opening in one rough movement. 
"AHHH! I-Illumi-sama!" 
"Yes, (y/n)?" He asked as he continued to pump into you. He slowed himself a bit to allow you to answer. 
"It hurts, Illumi-sama..." 
"Oh?" He continued to go at an even slower pace. He snaked his hand under you and played with your breast, "Does this help?" You were too embarassed to say anything. Once you had grown accustomed to the feeling it was actually pretty good. Illumi noticed you weren't as tense and he allowed himself to thrust at a faster pace. You tried to stifle a moan but he still heard it and chuckled a bit. "Are you enjoying your punishment, (y/n)?"
"Y-yes, Illumi-sama..." You panted out your response between your soft moans. Illumi pulled out and placed you on your back. He trailed his cold fingertips up your exposed opening. You whined a little at his teasing. 
"If you want something just say it, (y/n)" he fondled your clit lightly between two fingers awaiting your response. You bucked your hips lightly at the new sensation, wanting him, no needing him, to enter you again. "Your body is already speaking to me, (y/n). You tremble at my touch." 
"Illumi-sama..."
"..Yes?"
"I... I want you to fuck me Illumi-sama!" Illumi chuckled, and reinserted himself making you gasp. He thrusted into you and you practically melted at his touch as he found your sweet-spot and pounded into it roughly. You moaned more openly now and the sound was sweet music to the ears of you punisher. 
"I am nearing climax, (Y/N)" Somehow Illumi was even monotone when he was making love, and it had aroused you even more.
"M-me too Illumi-sama!" With a few more powerful thrusts , your walls tightened around him and Illumi shot his seed into your womb, and your fluids enveloped it in a sticky mixture of your passion. 
"(Y/n), would you mind if I punished you more often?" Illumi asked as he pulled out.
"Please do, Illumi-sama" you gasped, face showing nothing but pure ecstasy.

Author's Note

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating for months, It's just that school and homework got me stressed and some other personal stuff. I'll try to update when ever I can. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!!