Midoriya x Reader||My Hero Academia

Little Story

Midoriya is older and has his own hero business and Y/N works in it. He called her into his office, they were in an elevator with some sexual tension ;)

.

.

As Y/N and Midoriya stepped out of the elevator to go into his office, Midoriya picked up Y/N bridal style and sat her on his desk. He started kissing down her neck, nibbling her sensitive spots while stripping both of them.

''Skip the foreplay Midoriya...'' Y/N breathed out, hot and bothered. She looked at him lustfully while naked and it turned Midoriya on even more.

He nodded and whispered into her ear, ''As you wish princess~.'' Sending shivers up her spine.

The male pushed down and climbed over his partner, and licked his lips seductively. ''Holy Shit, Midoriya is so hot during sex.'' Y/N thought to herself.

She then noticed him starting to get in position. He rubbed his shaft on Y/N's clit, making her beg for it. He slowly entered her, and she was moaning and wincing, as he got deeper and deeper. After a minute, she adjusted and nodded her head, signaling him to move.

Midoriya didn't go slow. He immediately started ramming Y/N into his desk. They were both moaning messes. Midoriya flipper her over so that she was riding him on his lap. The sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room.

*ring ring* Midoriya's phone began to vibrate. He checked it and saw that one of his side kicks were calling him. He pressed the button and picked up, putting the phone on speaker. ''Good afternoon, sir! I just called to say that there hasn't been any signs of trouble so I'll be heading back soon!'' The voice of Midoriya's sidekick came through the phone. Y/N was about to stop, but with Midoriya's free hand, he picked her up and made her continue. 

Y/N was trying to muffle her moans into Midoriya's shoulder but failing quite terribly. ''Is everything okay sir?'' The voiced asked concerned, obviously questioning Y/N's moans.

''Yup~You just called white my girlfriend here was riding me. But yeah, it's all cool.''

''I-I have to go- um- bye sir-'' *beep beep*

''D-damn you Midoriya!'' Y/N half cursed half moaned. 

''Haha- damn you're hot.'' Y/N's face flushed even more. Y/N's back arched even more, ''I'm- I'm coming!'' 

Midoriya nodded, about to come too.

''Ah~'' They both moaned and released their fluids on/into each other. 

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, they helped each other clean up and lived happily ever after, the end. ;)

.

.

.

I didn't know how to finish it so there ya go lol.