The Escape

You were still chained up in Anti's room. You woke up, feeling a little refreshed, and still in pain. It was 8:30, and you sat there with your knees up to your chest, holding your legs as much as you could. Your wrists were sore from the chains around them. The door opened up.

"Good morning lass." Said Anti. He walked over to the bed, and sat down at the end of it. You backed up a little, you could go any farther.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya." He said. His voice was sweet this morning. You were quiet.

"Now your not talking to me?" He asked. You looked down. You felt him scooch closer.

He grabbed your chin gently, and lifted your head. "Hey." He said. "I'll...make breakfast if you want." You nodded your head.

He let go of your chin, and pulled a key out of his pocket. He unlocked all the braces holding your wrists and ankles, and you felt relieved. He walked into the closet.

You looked at your wrists. They had marks on them, like when your jeans are too tight and make red marks with the seams. Your wrists were burning from the pain, but you shook it off.

He came out of the closet with a simple outfit. "Here." He said putting them on the bed. "Something simple for the day."

He walked to the door, and opened it. "Meet me downstairs once your done getting ready." He said as he shut it gently.

You slowly stood up, and fell to the ground. Your legs felt like jelly, and you were still a little tired. Luckily, you stood up with ease, but needed to hold onto the bed to hold you up.

You walked to the end, and examined the outfit Anti had grabbed. He was right. It was a simple look for the day.

There was a simple black t-shirt with a blue hoodie that looked like a copy of Jack's. There was a pair of blue jeans with a touch of white, and messy rips at the knee. A pair of red and black converse, and something that looked familiar to you.

The necklace. It was the necklace you wore on the first full day you were there. Out of the days you've spent with Anti, this was the part you liked the most. You went to the bathroom to go shower. It was refreshing.

You put on the clothes and the necklace. Before you went downstairs, you hurried into your room as quietly as you could.

You walked in, to see everything exactly how it was when you first arrived. The sheets were clean and on the bed nicely, and everything looked like it was normal. You walked into the closet and tried to find something that resembled a backpack. You found one, hidden in the back.

Anti had left a mini fridge in your nightstand, as he had one in his room as well. It had a few bottles of water, and 3 pudding cups. You rolled your eyes.

"This'll do I guess." You whispered. You threw them into the backpack, along with the ice pack in there as well.

You looked around the closet quickly, and threw in some shirts and jeans. You didn't really care what they looked like, just some things to change into possibly if you do manage to escape this prison.

You hid the backpack under the bed, and left your room. You quietly shut the door, and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Yelling from Mark and Jack was coming from the basement. Anti ignored it like nothing was there.

"About time." He said, putting some scrambled eggs onto a plate. "Sit down, and eat. You haven't eaten in a while."

It's cause you wouldn't let me. You thought.

"Oh, so you are talking to me!" He said with joy. "Good." He set the plate in front of you, and you were like a tiger feeding on a gazelle.

I'm not gonna open my mouth to speak. Only to eat.