CHAPTER 3

Beca woke up with a bad headache. One of her eyes is still closed as she trying to look around to identify where is she, she rubbed one of her eyes as her sight caught Chloe who is still sleeping. Beca took almost 5 minutes to process what happened yesterday. "Oh shit"

Beca rubbed her face and then she went to the bathroom to brush. She made a bun out of her hair and she then went to the to make an oatmeal.

"Holy shit!" The bag of cereal that Beca is currently holding nearly fall when she saw a knife and a some blood on their kitchen sink. She immediately looked back at Chloe who is currently sleeping. "Did you freaking killed yourself?!"

Beca nearly dialed 911 when the redhead suddenly grabbed her hand weakly. "I am breathing and I didn't commit suicide" Beca threw her phone into her bed. She noticed that the redhead's hand has a bandage. Little did Beca know what Chloe have suffered that night. Little did she know that even after Chloe's MPD attack, she still took care of Beca who's sleeping uncomfortably because of the freezing weather.

Beca suddenly remembered that after she spent her time crying to Amy, she went to where she dropped Chloe. 8pm already arrived but she didn't saw any sign of Chloe. She went out of her car and stared at sound seeker's building, one of the most famous studios in the City and thought that Chloe will never enter that place. She went to a nearby souvenir shop where she thought Chloe is working but none of the employees know a "Chloe". She thought that Chloe's lying about working there and she got really pissed just thinking of that so she simple went home, bought some beers and found that her apartment is still locked so she just drink outside waiting for the redhead.

Beca slowly removed Chloe's hand from her hand and then she went to her cereals. She decided to ignore Chloe that day.

***

After almost 2 hours, Chloe decided to stand up and fix herself. After her thing with Beca a while ago, she went back to sleep and now, she's back in her senses. She's not in her 100 percent condition as she is currently having a fatigue and this is what the redhead hates the most. Most of the time, Aubrey will take care of her but she don't want to call Aubrey now because Beca's in there and that would be awkward.

Chloe went to the kitchen and saw the knife that she was holding last night is already in its proper place. She looked at Beca who is currently focused on her laptop and noticed that her cereal doesn't have enough milk so she went to the kitchen to pour some more on Beca's bowl. The brunette was taken aback by the redhead's actions so she removed her headphones and quickly looked at Chloe.

"Oh, so that's an effective way to make you remove your headphones" Beca just rolled her eyes. "Aren't you rude? We are the only ones here and yet you're ignoring me?" Beca can clearly notice how Chloe was not as hyper like yesterday. After pouring the milk, Chloe smiled at Beca. "You're welcome"

Beca deadpanned everything that happened but she somehow wants some her on why the redhead ditched her yesterday. "Hey-"

Chloe smiled as she looked back at Beca. She's finally talking and she thought that it's her time to finally introduce herself to her. "Wait, stop!" Chloe cut Beca and short then grabbed her own oatmeal and sat beside Beca. "First, what's your name?"

Beca's mouth was left hanging when she realized that she offered a drive to a person whom she doesn't know. "I can't really believe that I offered you a drive. I don't know your name" Chloe just smirked.

"Well, I am sorry for that. And let me explain about-" Beca stopped Chloe from talking because she remembered Jesse's words at his house yesterday. Chloe wondered what she's doing until Beca finally gave in.

"That's the same thing my ex-boyfriend told me yesterday" Her two eyebrows raised and Chloe just genuinely smiled even though she knows what happened already. "But anyway, I don't want to think of it right now so, what your name and explain what happened yesterday" Beca started eating her cereal. She put it in her lap casually and closed her laptop wondering why she gave this girl a chance to explain when she can't even give Jesse a chance to.