An Update

*IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ

So, I bet you're wondering why I haven't updated in a while. Well, I'll tell you everything

A couple weeks after I posted that last chapter, a friend of mine died. It was heartbreaking because she was only two years old, and I cried for a whole day. I kept thinking about how the last time I saw her, she kissed me goodbye, hugged my legs, said "Bye Bye" then blew me kisses as she walked out of the door.

A day after that, Levi broke up with me (knowing that my friend had just died) to date a girl he liked before him and I got together.

I became so depressed over my friend and Levi that I started to hate myself. I felt that everything was my fault. I began to think that if I were skinnier, Levi would still want to be with me. I was convinced that I needed to be dating Levi for everything to go back to normal.

I started starving myself, and I lost ten pounds in a week. The weight didn't stay off, though, because as a result of the strict restrictions, I began to binge repeatedly, until I was five pounds heavier than when I started.

So, yeah. Summer was pretty rough.

This school year has been better, though. The bullying has stopped, I'm eating again, and I have a new boyfriend (one that I'm genuinely very happy with).

I'm not exactly a "fan girl" anymore. I started this series when I was freshly in sixth grade, and the bullying, depression, and paranoia I went through last year really changed me as a person. I like makeup now. I like sex now. I'm not religious anymore.

Now my priorities lie with other things, such as my image at my school, marching/jazz/concert band, my friends, my boyfriend, sports, and my family.

I will be discontinuing this book FOR GOOD.

If you want to stay updated on my life, check out my book similar to this one "The Daily Struggle"

The last couple of chapters have been obnoxiously only about my boyfriend but whatever.