Road to Auradon

After they watched the sunrise jay carried evie to the car and gathered their things and checked out.
Evie had fallen asleep and Jay had stopped for coffee
J:(whisper)E im getting coffee do ya want anything
E:(shakes head)
Jay returned a while later with a cup of coffee and continued the road trip.
3 hours later...
They were crossing the desert when Evie had seen the stomach turning view of the mountains.
Evie didn't eat all the snacks from yesterday so her and jay shared them.
J:can i have a cupcake
E:sure
Jay was driving so Evie decided to feed it to him.
Evie always wanted to kiss Jay but her finger in his mouth was the closest thing.
Evie was starting to let loose and rolled down her window,the wind blowing in her hair,jay thought she looked beautiful but remembered Evie was married.
They started to pass by a lot of trees signaling they are 2 hours from auradon.
Evie had gotten cold so she rolled her window up but she was still cold,Jay seen her shivering and took his beanie and put it on her head and wrapped his jacket around her.
They stopped to eat and evie looked troubled
J:Evie, whats wrong?
E:.....
J:Evie...?
E:well if its true that doug has been cheating on me,then We'd have a divorce a-(evie starts tearing up)nd  i wouldn't have anywhere to stay
J:aww evie its ok(hugs evie)my house is open to you if you ever need it.
Evie felt jay wipe her tears.
Jay and Evie leaned in
J:....
E:....
Their lips almost touching
J:um we should continue
They broke apart.
Evie just sat in her seat.
Evie had so much love for jay,the only thing stopping her was,did jay love her back?
Jay just continued driving until he reached Auradon.