The Panic

"Hey motherfuckers!" I yelled to the group. They turned towards us and Ray gave them a small wave. "Ray's back!" Jack patted him on the shoulder. Everyone gave him a group hug. "Ugh, guys? Still in pain!" Ray stuttered. Everyone let go immediately. "So how did you do it?" Ryan asked. "Just passed out from the blood loss. I woke up and I wasn't doing so well, I stitched myself up with what I've found and it still hurts like hell. He showed us the scars and I felt like passing out. "I'm... Not good, with stitches and needles." I mumbled, feeling light headed. I stumbled a little and Ray caught me. "No Sky, stay with me." He said and held my face. I let out a small breath and let darkness take over.

~~~

I woke up and looked around. No one was near. They must've gotten up already. I stood up and walked into another room. Gavin had his back to me "Morning Gav." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. As I took them away, I saw Gavin turn around. I screamed. Gavin was a zombie. I turned and ran to find the others. I went into another room and saw Geoff and Jack. "Oh thank God! Gavin is a-" they turned around to reveal their zombie form. "WHY?!" I screamed. I ran into a room and close the door behind me. It was dark so I reached for the light. I flicked it on and saw Zombie Ryan in my face. "AHHHHH!!!" I kicked him in the face and ran out. Ray. He has to be okay. I slid around the corner and saw Ray. I ran over and hugged him tears poured down my face. I looked up, expecting to see his amazing brown eyes, but I met bright blue ones. "NO! NOOO!" I screamed as Ray opened his mouth and bit my neck.

"AHHHHHH!"

I woke up panting. I looked around the room and saw 6 concerned eyes staring back at me. "She's awake!" "What happened?" Ray asked, looking very concerned. "I just had the most terrifying nightmare. You were all zombies, I couldn't do anything to help or save you. It's all my fault." I whispered to myself. Ray took my shoulders and said "Nothing is your fault, Sky." I snapped. "I couldn't safe Geoff from getting those bites! I couldn't save you after Miles shot you!" I started panicking a little. Hyperventilating, I got up and paced the room. "Getting caught by the CDC was all my fault, letting Sparky die was all my fault..." I walked to a table where our weapons were. My hands lingered around the pistol. I felt like my hands had control of themselves, while my crazy mind let me babble on. "Sky! What are you doing?" Michael asked. I gripped the gun and everyone was on their feet now. "I've put you all in danger." I said and pointed the gun at my head. "Sky! Just put the gun down. Nothing is your fault!" I started shaking. Geoff jumped into me and pinned me to the floor. He took the gun from my hand and picked me up. I don't know why, but I was crying. He put me down and I ran into Ray's arms. I look up to his worried face. "Ray, am I going mad?" I asked him. He put his hand to my forehead and spoke softly "Im afraid so, but let me tell you a secret." His lips brushed my cheek as he leaned in to whisper into my ear "All the best people are."

~~~

After I got over the major panic attack I just had, I decided to hit the hay. "I've got first watch Michael told us. "Goodnight guys." I mumbled and fell asleep, this time I dreamed of finding the cure and giving it to my zombie friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~