Chapter 1

Jonah

I woke up and realized I had just 2 days ago I graduated High school (Sowwy don't know what grade he in) And in a while I start college. I get up and go to the bathroom and shower, bpbrush my teeth and fix up my hair. After that I fix up a bowl of my favorite cereal Lucky Charms. While I eat my delicious cereal I decided to scroll through twitter. I see posts asking if I will broadcast today, some asking for follows I follow a couple people favorite tweets. I smile when I check my DMS, girls thanking me for following them. I love bringing smiles to there beautiful faces.

*bing*

I just got a new twitter notification, I check to see a fan tweeted me.

  Hey @JonahMarais love you bae, can't wait till we are together forever

I ignore it cause I always get creepy tweets like this from the same person. After finishing my bowl of Lucky Charms I get up and change into jeans, my green van jumper and my green vans. I quickly go on twitter to tweet

  I'll broadcast later on with Great News so tune in

I chuckle when my phone buzzes indicating people favorite and retweeted it. I text my Friend Jayne and ask her if I can come over.

J= Jayne and Jo= Jonah

Jo: Can come over?

J: Don't ask retarded question, come over silly

Jo: Be there in 10

J: I'll be here

I walk two blocks up from my house and knock on her door.

"Hey Jay" I say as I walk in

"Sup Jonah" She replies cheerfully. She was usually sad but around me she seemed happy.

"Nothing, Can you help me with something?" I ask knowing her Answer

"Sure Marais" She loves calling people by their last names. She is a uniquely weird child.

"Help me plan a meet up for the fans" I ask. She loves my fans and finds them supportive so she will say yea. She nods smiling.

" For when? " She asks, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

" A day after my birthday " I say Non chalantly, she nods again and starts typing fiercely on her phone. I know she planned it already.

" I'm thinking we can rent a Hall cause they are a lot of fans and You tell them about it during your broadcast. What time do want it to start?" She thought of everything already

" Um around 4 and we can end it at 9 so I have time to meet and take pictures with all the fans." I say sounding a little unsure

" Great " She types again on her phone than looks up

"Wanna play video games or sports?" I look at her than say sports. For a girl she is quite Athletic.

" Sports " I say, She raises an eyebrow meaning which sport

"Basketball" I reply, she nods.

" I'm gonna change, I have a pair of my brothers Basketball shorts and his shirt if you wanna change " She says eying my outfit, I nod and follow her upstairs to her brothers room. He had died of Cancer.  She hands me the shorts and black v-neck before heading to her room to change. I change and walk to the living room to find her waiting in a white tank top, black basketball shorts and her jordons with her basketball in hand.

"Let's go Jonah, can't wait to beat your butt" She says, I roll my eyes and she giggles and snorts. She snort is adorable. I follow her to her backyard where she has a basketball hoop.

"Game 20?" She asks

"Yea but let me check the ball to you first" I say.

Heyyo, sorry if it was short but i had a busy day. Also I'm sad cause I can't watch jonahs broadcast for a while. But vote and comment and check out Jonah on twitter, instagram and younow (its a app) @JonahMarais follow him. He awesome. He is going on YouCon tour, If he comes to New York i'm gonna try to meet him cause I freaking love him. I love you Jonah, peace out chicken nuggets.