Chapter 3

P.O.V

I woke up with Jayne in my arms and I can't lie it was a good feeling. She was snoring softly and at parts she mumbled stuff. I got up and headed downstairs. I pulled on my shoes and quickly headed home. know Jayne liked sleeping in I had about 30 minutes since I woke up late. I quickly went to my room and picked out my swimming trunks and a white shirt. I headed to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth. I stripped of my clothes and jumped inside the shower, I washed my hair and body (I'mnotgonnagetintodetailcauseIfeelawkwardeventhinkingaboutJonahNaked. IlovehimbutitsinappropriateI jumped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I dried my hair and pushed it to the side. I pulled on my swimming trunks and white shirt. I pulled on my sandals grabbed my phone and headed back to Jay's house.

I knock on her door and just my luck her dad opens the door.

" Hi Ace " I say smiling

" Hello Jonah " He says letting me in

" Jayne is still asleep " He adds on. I nod knowing she was being her lazy self and actually on her phone right now.

" I'll go wake her up " I say and head upstairs, opening the door to see her on her bed her fingers flying fast across her screen

" Damn, your fingers are twerking against that screen " I say smirking as she looks up her eyes wide probably not noticing any one else was in the room with her.

" Shut up " She mumbles as she gets up and heads to her closet pulling out a ' Black veil brides ' shirt , caprise and her black bikini.

" Privacy , go make me breakfast peasant " she mumbles pushing me out the door and closing it on my face. She wasn't a morning person. I head to her kitchen and attempt to make her breakfast. Key word attempt

JayneP.O.V

I push him out of my room closing the door on his face and head to the bathroom with my towel. I brush my teeth and peel off my clothes hopping into the shower and washing my hair and body. Once I was down I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair, flat ironing it. I really like my black hair. It came to right above my back dimples. I walked into my room and pulled on my bikini, I than pulled on my shirt and caprise and my sandals and headed to the kitchen for my breakfast that Jonah was supposed to make.I walk into my kitchen to see a mess and no where to be found was my food.

" What the hell?! " I shouted, scaring Jonah as he jumped slightly

" I was trying to make you fresh waffles " He tried to explain but I cut him off

" Well where are these waffles that costed me a clean kitchen " I say. He just shrugs

" I'll make the waffles just clean this mess " I say and start to make the batter. by the time I was done making 20 waffles he was done cleaning and someone ringed the doorbell. I think it was Elizabeth and Jared. I was proven correct when I was tackled into a near hug by Elizabeth.

" Hey Chicken Nugget " I say smiling

" Sup biatch " She says. I motion to the waffles and she squeals

" Food! " She shouts probably making me deaf.  I laugh and hand her a plate with 5 waffles. She smiles and grabs my nutella walking away.Jonah and Jared helped themselves to the food while Elizabeth and I eat.After we were done we heading to my car. Jared got in the drivers seat and the rest if us piled into the car.