Chapter 5

Jonah's Pov

I walked into Jay's bedroom and sat on her bed. She walked in and smiled at me before throwing some clothes at me.

" Thanks " I say before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I change into her brothers basketball shorts and shirt. I walk back and sitting on her gently.

" Get up! " She squeals hitting me while laughing, after stuggling for a while she pushes me off of her and glares at me

" Your heavy " She says panting

" Am not " I say pouting, she scoffs and pulls out her phone tapping away on her screen, I pulled out to make a tweet

Jonah Marais : Who will be coming to my birthday party tomorrow?

I tweet and insantly felt my phone vibrating. I smiled and looked through the tweets favorting as much as I could. I yawned softly and lay down. I woke up with Jayne in my arms I smiled.

" Morning Babe " I say when i see her open her eyes.

" Morning Bae, Happy birthday " she says kissing my cheek. I feel my stomach do backflips

" The party is in two hours so get ready and come over " She says as i get up. I nod and slip on my shoes before heading to my house. Once there I head upstairs to shower, but while washing my hair all i could think about is Jayne and we were not even dating. I get out and towel dry my hair before putting on khakis and a white botton down shirt and my black vans. I grab my phone before heading back to Jayne's house.

Jayne's Pov

I strip down and jump in the shower. Once i finished washing my body and hair before getting out and towel drying my hair. I went to my closet and pulled My black skinny jeans, a white shirt and black vans. I went to the bathroom and flat ironed my hair and put on my black skull beanie. Just as i finished I heard Jonah walk into my room.

" We are twinning " I shout walking into my room, he eyes my outfit and nods.

" Expect for the beanie " He says, I put up a finger and grab the Black skull bean i bought for him and handed it to him.

" That's one of your gifts " I say smiling as he puts it on.

" Thanks " He says, I hum in reply before handing him an evelope and a bear

" Whats in the evelop? " He asks staring at it

" VIP tickets to Ed Sheeran for you and one person " I say, knowing how he wanted to go to the Ed Sheeran concert.

" Can i leave it hear until we come back? " He asks and I nod. He holds my hand and we head towards The Hall to see a few girls

" Hey girls " He says they smile at him as he walks inside

Creepy Fan's Pov

I saw Jonah walk into the Hall holding Jayne's hand. My plan will go down today, Music starts playing and people dance while I sit there and watch Jonah. He will be mine. He walks to the Microphone

" You guys enjoying yourselves? " He asks and everyone shoots yea.

" That's good, before the night ends there is one thing i must ask a very important girl " He says smiling

" Jayne come over here " He says softly, Everyone moves out of the way and makes space for her to walk to him. Once she reaches him and He grabs a penguin that was near him and looks at her.

" When a penguin finds it's mate, it never leaves its side... " He pauses and looks into her eyes

" Be my penguin? " He asks and she looks at him in utter confusion

" Will you do me the honors of being my Girlfriend? " He asks her and you won't believe her reply.

So that was a short update, I know but I'm starting a new book. Go check it out, Its called " His imperfect Doll ". But yea thanks for reading. please vote and comment. 3 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter. Don't forget to follow me and The contest is about to come to an end. Send me the pic on twitter (@Lala_candy1) instagram (PAYNEJIAM) KIK (Werid_directions). If you already sent it to me could you send it again. Thanks!