p r o l o g u e

!275words!

Hinami's p.o.v.

The past year has been hell and heaven.

Moongyu, Dalnim, Hojung, and Jaebum have been together for 3 years. I was only added last year. Our group goes by the name "RAGTAG". We're well known criminals throughout the nation. That's why we're in constant hiding. In the beginning, I thought this was all fun and games. But it's not. I was stupid and naive and I wish I could leave. There's only one reason that I'm still here. Kim Moongyu. Nobody knows about us. There's a phrase that RAGTAG stands by. "사라은 거짓말" or "Love is a lie".
We aren't allowed to love since it's seen as a weakness. Never has anyone broke the rules. Moongyu loves me for who I am. I never received any kind of affection through my life. I was abandoned when I was born and adopted soon after. My new parents abused me my whole life. My "brother", Donghun, tried to protect me, but that only meant him getting hurt. At the age of 19, I ran away. That's when I joined. Jaebum, the leader, added me in. At first I had to do lots of tests before they could officially add me. That only lasted a month.
They are all I have. Although we aren't allowed to love, our trust is very strong. This is how RAGTAG works: if someone has done something wrong, we rob them. If someone has killed someone, we kill them. My parents? We took care of that too. We live in a abandoned shack and we move time to time, so no one finds us.

I can't believe what I have become.