m i s s i n g

!727words!

Hinami's p.o.v.

"Hojung, watch out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. We were being chased by another group, 'cause we stole some of their money.

One of the men grabbed my collar pushed me against the wall. Luckily, I had my knife. Stabbing his arm was enough to let me go. I ran as fast as possible, with Dalnim on my back. One of the other group members twisted her ankle. When we finally got away, I realised Moongyu was nowhere to be found.

"Shit."

He had to be with the other group. They're not going to kill him, that would be too quick and painless. They're going to torture him.

"We have to go back for him" I told Jaebum, the leader.

"Are you crazy? If we go back, we'll all get killed"

"Are you suggesting that we leave him there? You're the crazy one if you think we can do that!"

"Since when do you care so much about Moongyu?"

"... Since you stopped" I muttered and walked away.

I had to convince him that we should go back. It doesn't matter if the other members trust me with this. If Jaebum doesn't agree, we can't do anything, not without his permission.

"Guys, please help me convince Jaebum. I need your help."

"Jaebum is right, Hina. If you wanna admit it or not. They're gonna catch us too" Hojung whispered. If Jaebum were to hear that I brought this up again, after he said no, he'd kill me.

"I agree with Hinami. He's our teammate. We can't just leave him!" Dalnim said.

"He's your brother, of course you would say that, Dalnim!" I could see Hojung was close to tears. I know how close they are, but I think he has realized that there wasn't much of a chance that we would find him alive, or even find him without us getting involved. But still, I had to try. Even though I hate this place, I can't leave Moongyu.

Later that night, me and Dalnim went outside to go talk about it in private. We tried to figure a plan out, but it was really hard. Jaebum knows us and this place like the back of his hand. It would be extremely hard to get past him. We decided to sneak out tomorrow to meet some other gang members that could possibly help us. I know that Jaebum has good connections with that gang. He worked for them before he created RAGTAG, so they owe him. I couldn't really sleep that night. All I could think of is Moongyu. I felt guilty. If I had kept him by my side, this wouldn't have happened.

The next day at 4:00 AM when the others where still asleep, me and Dalnim sneaked out. We had to be very, very quiet. The other gang was hidden quite well, but we saw Jaebum go in there multiple times, so after a couple of minutes, we found the entrance. We took Jaebum's entrance card when he was sleeping. When we entered, you could smell the smell of stinky, filthy, men. Dalnim hit the walls to wake them up.

"Yah, who's making all that noise so early?!"

"You two girls! You wanna die? Who are you anyway?" One of the other members shouted. He pointed his knife at my throat. Dalnim quickly threw him to the ground and showed him Jaebum's card.

"We're friends of Jaebum's. We're in RAGTAG. Trust us now?" Dalnim said.

"...Okay, we trust you. Now why are you here?"

"We need help, you see, one of our members has been kidnapped by NYCTOPHILIA and we happen to know that you owe Jaebum a few favors." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What exactly do you want us to do?"

"Get our member back"

"Do you know how dangerous they are? They'll kill us for sure."

"It doesn't matter, you HAVE to help us. You owe us."

"What's your plan?"

"Okay, so..." Me and Dalnim explained the plan thoroughly to them. They agreed to do it. We would go in 2 days, midnight. 10 of us would be going. We needed as much people as possible. NYCTOPHILIA is a dangerous group that no one would dare to threaten.

But like a stupid mutt, we just barked up the wrong tree without knowing the consequences.