behind her fake smile

Hey guys new story had to get help from briannamarie2903 since I couldn't think anything so please give them some support anyway let's start.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Third person

Behind the red head, freckle faced, girl smile shows her sad emotions. people love her right, she's very popular right, so why should she feel sad it depressed, well those are what fake Kaitlyn are, but not her true self, she has depression because of her parents divorced, one of them have died not to long ago from cancer, also being cyberbullied. It's worst than she would have imagine, she doesn't know why it's happening and she wants tells her Dad about it but she's afraid they would respond with, " Their just joking you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen" but it never helped.

Kaitlyn P.O.V

I look at the screen a couple of times with shock, what is going one why are people writing these rude comments, I start typing, ' Why are all you people writing rude comments about me, it's not nice to do that so please stop' I wrote, then my Dad called me for dinner, I got up and went downstairs for dinner, when I reached the kitchen my dad said " There you are Kaityln, I made dinner honey" my father said, " Thanks dad," I said and sat down at the dinner table, I was debating if I should tell him about what someone wrote to me, " Hey honey what's on your mind" he said, I look up at him confused, " Huh" I said, " well you look a little down today I was wondering if everything is okay" he said, " Yeah everything is fine don't worry about it" I said, oh god why did I say that what is wrong with me, I thought.

I went back upstairs and went on my phone and noticed there's was a lot if notifications, I tapped on then and realized they were the rude comments, so many of them, I don't understand why this is happening, but one of the comments caught my eye, ' Its because of this', there was a link to it, I clicked on it and I was horrified, it was me at my friend's party where I got drunk, so now I unserstand I failed big time.

Next day at school

Ever since I walked into the front door people have been staring at me weirdly I don't like this, I walked over to my group of "friends", " Hey guys what's been happening, how was your weekend" I smiled or at least tried to, " Oh yeah well, we don't want to hang out with you anymore" the leader said and I knew this was going to happen so I tried to act scared, thanks to those drama classes, " What do you mean you don't want to hang out with me" I asked, " Well ever since the party and your little accident I don't want to be seen around with an ugly person like you so you can fuck off" she said, that was the only thing that caught me by surprised she never ceases or so I thought, " But I was drunk and I didn't mean those words and someone must have spiked the punch" I said which was true I really thought someone spiked it, " Um your a little slow, it was not spiked it was alcohol, I told you this remember" she said, " I thought you were joking, oh man what is my dad going to say when he finds out" I said out loud, " Wait so you mean to tell me your not like one of us" she said, " What do you mean one of you", " I mean not a Virgin , oh man the whole world needs to hear this," She laughs, the rest were laughing, " Don't worry I already recorded the whole thing," they heard a voice behind them, it was Bethany, another girl getting bullied, " I recorded everything you did to every girl at this school even this here and I think I have enough footage for my project I'm working on, so bye" she says and walks away, before they could say anything I ran over to Bethany.

" So, those girls I used to hang out with-", " Bullied people? Yep even cyberbullied, and I was one of the victims sadly, but I realized that I should get off the internet for a while and leave school till everything was cleared up and came back no body remembered me" she said with a sigh, " well I remembered you and I was sad when you left, oh and can I help you with your project please" I begged, she looked at me strange, " you want to help me really why would you do that", " Well you see I'm getting cyberbullied and I hate it" I said looking at the floor, she stopped and let out a long sigh, " Fine I will let you help me only to get you out of this mess, but I need to talk to your parents after school so they know what's going on" she said, my smile turned to a frown, " Please don't tell my dad he doesn't need to know he might get a stroke and die" I say in panic, we stopped infront of a class, " I'm sorry but this is the only way, and you might want to get to class before that bell rings" she said, and I realized I was going to be late for my class so I ran all the way there, only to be tripped by someone. " Haha the cat bitch can fly" these group of guys were laughing at me, I got up and started running again, but a different direction, I ran out of school and into the forest behind the school.