Idea of another book

Okay I'm still wanting to finish the blue light story and I got stuck on writing another chapter to it sorry for taking to long for that, the problem is I technically not in the fandom anymore I love watching them still and love all of them I really do. But recently I have gotten myself stuck in a lot of other fandoms as well, and I have been thinking and a friend of my suggested this idea to make a one shot book, but I wanted to make it a multi-fandom one since I've been bouncing around the place with fandoms

I was thinking of adding Vanoss and the others but I also wanted to add the other things I'm in too. Like Supernatural, Marvel, Anime,  Assassin Creed, Outlast, Resident Evil, Infamous, Dead by Daylight, The Evil Within, Pokemon, Anime, other YouTubeers, and others as well. My reason for this is lately I've been getting into a scattered writing mood if that makes sense, I would write about let's say Assassin's Creed, I would write a story about it a character in it before changing interest and writing about Resident Evil, but I would go back to add something to Assassin's creed story I was working on.

In truth I haven't given up on right Blue Light, I don't want to. And Ignorant Boy, that one was an inspiration from the cover, I found it originally on tumblr and thought it was amazing. I don't want give up writing them, but for now I have to put them on hold so my brain doesn't become freaked out because I haven't updated them. But I know adding another thing will put those in the shadow, but I rather that not happen, and I rather have you guys (who are possible reading this) agree on the One Shot thing, because it could possibly help me with writing the other books. So its your guys decision if I should give up that idea or go ahead with it.