Mr. Moon's lover (Valentines)

Today is Valentines and the little girl had a lover you can guess, everyone at school has a spacial someome, but little Rochelle's lover is mot at school, she knew that everyone got a lover and so did she but no one believed her cause they didn't see him/her, in her home room the teacher announced , " Okay kids its time to pass out Valentine's cards" and that's what every kid did, but not Little Rochelle. The teacher came up to her and asked, " Why aren't you passing out cards", and Rochelle respinded with, " Well you see giving out thise Cards mean you love them, but I don't love any of these kids because I already have a lover", the teacher was shocked with her response, " Well would you mind if you tell who they are" the teacher asked,  " I don't mind, my lover is Mr. Moon, or Moon for short" Rochelle said, the teacher gave her a confused look, " Mr. Moon?", " Yes Mr. Moon the one in the sky at night, he's my boyfriend" Rochelle said smiling, the teacher laughed, " You silly little girl, you can't love the  moon" she said, Rochelle was shocked, 'why would the teacher say that, Mr. Moon loves me and I love him' she thought. After school Rochelle walked to Grandma's house, thinking on what the teacher said, when she got in she went straight to Grandma, " Hey Grandma Tiney, is it silly that I love the moon anf that's impossible " she asked, her Grandmother gave her a crazy look, " Now who told you that" she asked,  " Well my teacher, since I didn't hand out my Valentine's Card out and she asked me why and I told her I don't love the kids at school I Love Mr. Moon and she laughed at me" Richelle said, her Grandma shook her head, " now listen her Moon flower, you can love anyone or anything and don't let someone tell you otherwise" she said, " Okay Grandma I Love you to Mr. Moon and back" she said hugging her Grandma, " I love you to moon flower".  That night in bed rochelle was about to go to sleep until and bright light came into her room, a Man with white hair, as white as the moon, and a beautiful tuxedo, " Who are you sir" Rochelle said sitting up in her bed, " Ms. Moon Flower how could you not recognize me, I am Mr. Moon, you Lover" he said, Rochellewas in so much shock, " Well don'tjust sit there get dressed we have a ball to get to" he said and Snapped his fingers and Rochelle was in the most beautiful dress, " Alright lets go my lover" He said and took her hanf and they teleported to a ball, a huge ball with lots of people who look very pretty. Everyone was dancing, talking, or eating food from the buffet, " W-what is this place" Rochelle asked, " Why this is my palace, every Valentine there is a ball that is held here its for me to find my lover, but I never had got thw chance till I met you, never in my life have I felt so happy to see you say hi to me and worship me and love a flower named after me" he said looking into her eye, " So i thought when you were old enough I could make you my lover even if we can't be together all the time I still be there with you, So Rochelle anna Hoskin, will you be my lover and love me no matter what the situation is and know that I will be with you even if its cloudy at night and will you be my Moon Flower?" He asked. Rochelle looked around the room everyone was staring at them, she looked back and Mr. Moon and put both her hands on each side of his face and pulled his face towards her to connect their lips, once she pulls away she smiled brightly with tears in her eyes, " Even if i might be sill fir daying this, but yes I will be your Moon Flower, Mr. Moon" she said and smiled and they kissed agian as Rochelle knows her Grandma and Grandpa would be proud of her since she found her true lover the one they introduced her to, and Now she has Became Mr. Moon's Moon Flower.
•••••○••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••hey guys this might be a short one but I made it for my three year old cousin  since she loves the moon so much and I hope you guys have a happy Valetines day bye.