Viktor x Reader x Yuri///Lessons

Special request made for my good friend Fandomz_Fangirl keep rockin' Eva!

You really did not know how to ice skate. No flipping clue at all. So perhaps when you signed up for lessons, you should have done research on the topic.

Not that it mattered, because your lessons we're private. With who, you might ask? Well, only your best friend and his boyfriend. Oh did I forget to mention that their famous skaters? Cause they are.

"Y/N! I'm so happy I can teach you how to do something I love!" Yuri said excited. You glanced over at him while taking your shoes off. "I'm still really nervous though..." You sighed.

"Why? You're good you just need practice?" He stated. "Yuri I never have ice skated before..." You looked at him. "Well I just know you're good!" He puffed out his cheeks.

"Yuri! Y/N!" You turn to see the another male walking up. "Viktor! I'm so happy you made it!" You say, even though in your heart you kinda wished he didn't show up to see you fail. It would save you embarrassment.

Both males seemed lost in conversation so once you were ready you took to the rink...or at least tried.

You slipped, fell, and barrel rolled all over the place. But every time you messed up you would get back up again and try harder.

Your determination was your greatest attribute. You never gave up on anything once you find the motivation to try it, that goes for anyone as well.

However, it seemed the more you tried the more you'd fail with ice skating. Soon you began to feel bruised areas from frequently hit places. At one point you hit the wall of the rink and didn't get up. You couldn't find the self drive to.

Then strong arms pulled you up. "Oh Y/N, are you okay?" Viktor asked. "This is my fault. I should have been watching you and I wasn't!" Yuri flinched at his own words. "Baka! I can take care of myself!" You sneered.

They looked at you and laughed, "Sure you can!" Viktor chuckled. "I can-?!" You fell again, only to fall into Yuri's arms. You blushed a deep red. "Y/N...We need to ask you something."

"Will you be with us both? Romantically...?"

What will you do Eva? Readers? Heehee cliffhanger~