Keaton x Wolfskin!reader///Alpha?

For satori_tendou and their friend

"I FOUND SOMETHING!" You yelled, tail wagging.

You're Alpha came up and looked at the large ore stuck in the rock.

"Emerald! Good job!" He smirked and patted your head. Your tagged thumped now, and your ears twitched. "Thanks Alpha-"

"My names Keaton, you don't have to call me Alpha." He cut you off mid sentence. You stood up and nodded, a slight blush that quickly faded away, it was a privilege to call your alpha by his real name.

"Yes sir, sorry Alph-"

"Keaton."

"Sorry! Keaton..."

You smiled at him and he smiled back. He grabbed the chunk of ore and pulled it loose with his incredible strength. You watched as he tossed it in the air and caught it.

He playfully tossed it at you and you tossed it back. "Alright, lets get this back to our tribe. I know what I'm doing with it." He chuckled.

"Yes, Keaton!"

You were just happy you could help. You were the best tracker in the Wolfskin Tribe, and helping Alpha was a dream.

***Time skip a week later***

You sat in you're portion of a cave you called home, and shares with your younger sister. You looked down and the poem she had wrote.

As the sun fades and the night rises
We come out to play
We are fierce and swift
We are the predator and you are the prey!

You laugh with glee and your hair's locks bounced. You didn't even sense him come in.

"Y/N?" He said. You jumped, your tail bushing out. "Ah! Keaton you scared me!" You said.

You're sister looked at you, "Alpha I'm sorry!" She yelled. You covered your mouth. "Its fine, I asked her to call me by my real name. In fact, she'll need to get used to it if this plan goes accordingly..."

"Huh?" You tilt your head.

Keaton gets down on one knee with a dark blush on his face. "Y/N, will you become the Alpha Female of the Wolfskin Tribe, and help me become a better leader, and be with me for the rest of my life?" He said, holding out a ring made out of the emerald you had found.

You jumped on him, "YES! I WILL!"

Your sister ran off, probably telling the tribe.

Keaton picks you up and hugs you. And you are happy to help your Alpha. No, not your alpha. Your Keaton.