Ingo x Reader///Tough Pt.1

For Fandomz_Fangirl

Ingo had been waiting and waiting and waiting for a decent challenger to come along. He swept everyone else lately, without the help of his brother. Which made Emmet feel a little left out, but still worried for his twin.

So when he had heard of a strong trainer who beat the gym leader, he came looking for you.

Emmet was a problem solver. And a brother saver.

You, on the other hand, just wanted a good battle.

"Come on, Krookidile!" You ran ahead of your Pokemon. It growled and caught up in annoyance. You both were headed toward the battle subway.

You should try the battle subway! Its super fun and challenging! Bianca had told you.

Well, You thought, I might as well give it a try.

Well, you beat everyone. Then, he appeared. His black and white clothes and silver hair stood out to you. He had a determined look on his face. He wasn't smiling, it was weird for you.

"Hey! Are you the Subway Boss I have to beat?" You ask tilting your head and smiling. He nods and sends out his Haxorous.

Krookidile stood on your side of the subway. It scowled at its challenger. You smirked.

This'll be interesting and fun.

-------------
Part 2 will come out soon, but I need to update cause I suck at that. Opps.