Author's Note (IMPORTANT)

Hey everyone! I hope that this AN doesn't turn you away from the story, but it's very important to read so that you aren't wondering why there seem to be two different versions of one story. 

Once upon a time, a young author with the username gofishstories wrote an anthology of one-shots called the "Pokédex Challenge." One of her entries in the series was about Mew, the legendary 151st Pokemon.

Then, having discovered that people really enjoyed the aforementioned one-shot, she turned it into an even more elaborate one-shot that she then entered in the Pokemon Watty Awards. She was...disappointed, to say the least that she didn't get anything for her efforts, not even the special award she had been up for. So, she turned a reviewer, who told her that it was a great concept for a story, but just too cramped in the one-shot style. Taking this advice to heart, gofishstories decided to turn the old one-shot into a full fledged story. 

So yeah, this is my third rewrite of the story. It will be completely different from what you have seen in the past (in the event that you're a returning reader). It will be a short story (and maybe even longer) now, that I hope to flesh out really well this time. But, if you're interested, I still have the one-shot uploaded here for you to enjoy. However, be warned, it will spoil the entire story for you. So, read only if you don't care about spoiling the big twists. I hope you stick with me for this rewrite. If you have any critiques as I go, do tell. Just drop a comment on the chapter. I <3 active readers, so interact with me! Tell me what you like and don't like! Vote!

I hope you enjoy this complete rework of Pure of Heart!