School Friends

Previous chapter: Miku  checked her phone then got pushed by the girl with blonde hair. Then Miku and the blonde were on their way to the school office.

Miku's POV:

  When we made it to the school nurse, we saw that there was already someone in the office so we sat down on the bench by the office door to wait. There was silence between the girl and I. It felt a little awkward until the girl started the conversation.

"So...how's your head?" The girl asked. "It's alright." I said.

I lied, my head really hurts, the thing is that when I got pushed, my head fell right on the cement. I was rubbing the spot on my forehead on where the pain hurts.

Rin's POV:

I saw that the girl with teal pigtails was rubbing her forehead. I knew that she was lying, I feel really bad for falling on her. I want to make it up to her.

"I'm really sorry for falling on you, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" I asked.

"No, it's ok, you didn't mean to." The girl said with a small smile.

  I wanted to talk about something else, I want to know about the girl. I haven't seen her in this school before, she must be new.

"So...are you new here?" I asked. "Yeah, my brother and I moved here. He found a new job and he found this school for me." The girl said. "So how is this school?" She asked.

For me to be honest, this school isn't really much of a "great" school. There's a lot of bad kids so there's a lot a fights. Most of the kids aren't that nice to people especially when it comes to new kids.

When I first came into this school, people were always mean to me. So I'm kind of worried for this girl.

"Well...it's alright I guess." I said. "What do you mostly do at this school?" The girl asked.

"Just the usual." I said. "Work, study,...work." I said. "That's all you do? What about hanging out with your friends?" The girl asked.

"Well...I don't have any friends." I said. "All I do work in class and being by myself." I don't like working, it's a lot of pressure and plus, it's boring. I'd like to have friends but, no one really notices me when I'm around.

"Oh..." The girl said. She gave me a sad look on her face. "Well, what about you? Did you had friends in your old school?" I asked.

"Yeah, sort of." The girl said. "Hey, maybe we could be friends! We could do all the fun things that most friends do." The girl said with a smile.

"Why would you want to be friends with someone who just pushed you to the ground and has to be sitting on the bench, waiting by the office?" I said.

"It was just an accident,  I know that people don't normally start their days like this. But, their days would always start out to be great later on in their life." The girl said.

She's right, sometimes things would go on the bright side on the rest of the day. I smiled at the girl, then the girl smiled back at me.

"Rin."

"Miku."

We told each other our names and then we gave each other a smile. Then we heard the office door opened, we saw a girl with brown eyes and short brown hair. She gave Miku a mean look on her face then walked away.

"What's her problem?" I asked Miku. "I don't know...but, that girl looks familiar." Miku said.

Miku and I both looked at the girl walking until the nurse called us to come in.

Miku's POV:

Rin and I followed the school nurse. When we came into the office, I saw the principal's desk with two tables on front of it.

  Then we went to another room and I'm guessing that it is the nurse's office. The walls were white, there were some beds, cabinets, and doctor supplies on a table.

"Sit down here." The nurse said. She pointed to on of the beds. I sat on the bed and Rin sat on one of the chairs by the door.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked me. "Well, her head hurts really bad and she needed some ice." Rin explained.

"Ok, let me take a look." The nurse came to me, sat on the stool, and pulled back my teal bangs to see the bruise. "Is it bad?" I asked. "No, you just have a little bruise on your forehead, I'm suggesting that the bruise would heal in 3 or 4 days."

1 minute later

"Sorry it toke me so long, I had to get more ice." The nurse gave me the ice bag. "Arigato." I said. Then Rin and I went out in the hallway. "Oh no, it's my first day of school and I'm already late for class." I said.

I ran to my class and shouted out bye to Rin. I heard Rin running to her class. I'm happy to meet a friend at this school. I like Rin, she sounds fun! The only problem now is my teacher.

Finished! This chapter toke me a while but, I feel like I should show more of Rin and her personality and also add Len into the story. See ya! -Ninja